How to post pictures

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
There's a little "thingie" right at the top when you click on Post Quick Reply....next to the 2 globes and what looks like a filmstrip.....

playaperro

El Pirata
I use the attachment! Some photos come up right away then you can search your pic's or doc's to post the ones you want.

Kenny

Well Known Member
I use photobucket to store my pictues, and if I choose to I can copy and past those pictures on here.. Like this. Don's a big boy, and I'm glad he's on my team. Or maybe I'm on his!!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
I've used pbase.com and smugmug...and sometimes the photos don't show up in large size like yours, Kenny.

Kenny

Well Known Member
First- Joe I click on the picture to enlarge it first and then copy it. If I just copy the picture as it is in the album it comes out small.
The picture was taken at Puero Lobo's about a month ago.

Dons doing well, back to work and chomping at the bit to wet a line again. He's waiting for the doctors OK, but the wound hasn't healed completely yet..Nasty stuff indeed.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Is it the big cream colored dog lost in the Mirador area that was reported on here a couple of days ago?

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
What does the dog look like? We saw a golden retriever in Miramar on Friday night but not after that