How was everyones weekend?

WOW......I have seen some stuff on the Travel Channel about Belize...Looks like a great place to put up a hammok on the beach and eat some fresh ceviche and a cold beer.
Wait.......I will be doing the same thing in RP:coldone:

AZ ROB

Belize????? Can I go with you? LOL!
we do have 1 extra room in the condo we rented.... not sure if you would enjoy the ladies will be snorkleing and the guys will be on scuba we will be eating alot and possibly indulging in some Rum Type drinks going on tours of the mayan ruins and some tube float cave tour thing typical boring stuff you probably wouldn't enjoy it

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
LOL! No I would absolutely hate that. I'd much rather stay here in hot Phoenix and go to work every day. What was I thinking? Please forgive me. Try to have a good time doing those boring, useless things......LOL!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
we do have 1 extra room in the condo we rented.... not sure if you would enjoy the ladies will be snorkleing and the guys will be on scuba we will be eating alot and possibly indulging in some Rum Type drinks going on tours of the mayan ruins and some tube float cave tour thing typical boring stuff you probably wouldn't enjoy it
That just screams "Chari"!