I love tyler

HAPPY

User is currently banned
You know i am new here a little over a week now, i first thought this was a nice site but the more i see going on i see a big problem it lies with tyler he is by far the biggest fucking bastard on this forum he would do well to keep out of mex. getting very dangerous down here

Jeff

Re: TYLER THE FUCKING BASTARD

Thx for the input, ~~~HAPPY~~~, but ya kinda did it to yourself.

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ QUESTIONABLE MY FRIEND ~~~ HERE :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y ~~~ COME AND GET IT ~~~ KITTY,KITTY,KITTY ~~~

G

gunner

Tyler does not appear to be the type to take the hook, he will just delete your crap. Live and learn or in your case ............go away and stay away. BTW - Sally is a fitting name, biotch.

Kenny

Happy H, what in the heck happens to you when you get on a forum? I've private emailed with you many many times and you seem like a rational human being, but when you get on a forum it's like a drunk with with to much booze in front of him and you loose all judgment.

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ GUNNER, KENNY, ~~~ MY FRIENDS ~~~ LETS CALL AN ACE AN ACE ~~~ YOU PEOPLE AND OTHERS CAN STAND AROUND AND SAY NOTHING ~~~ WHEN SOMEONE CALLS PEOPLES FAMILY MEMBERS WHORES, ~~~ AND, AND IN ANOTHER CASE ~~~ A MODERATOR, WELL KNOWN HERE SAYS ~~~ F-THE CHILDREN ~~~ THEY PUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN PRISON ~~~ ON FORUM ~~~ WELL I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF TALK EITHER WHEN IT COMES TO KIDS ~~~ YOU GOT THAT ~~~ AND NO ONE SAID A THING ~~~ OTHER THAN AZMIGUEL ~~~ EVERY OTHER SO CALLED FRIENDS WENT FOR COVER ~~~ SO DON'T PLAY THE HOLIER THAN THOU WITH ME ~~~

Kenny

Happy you made that point and there were other people on this forum who agreed and posted that thought. Tyler had even said that there was a way that a person could change there setting to not see a individuals post's. I explained that to you but you just keep going with no regard for anyone.
It's a darn shame. :cry: :cry: You have so many good times and stories and adventures through the years that many of us would loved to have heard HAPPY.

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ PERFECT EXAMPLE ABOVE ~~~ GUNNER POST ~~~ HE DOESN'T KNOW ME, HE HASN'T BEEN AROUND THESE FORUMS LONG ENOUGH AND DOESN'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF SAY 4-5 YRS. BACK ~~~ YET HE USES THE BITCH WORD ON ME ~~~ THATS A GOOD REASON TO UNLOAD ON HIM ~~~ BUT I WON'T ~~~ OR I'LL JUST START A FIRESTORM ~~~ I'LL JUST CONSIDER THE SOURCE ~~~ I REST MY CASE ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ I WILL ADMIT TO ONE THING ~~~ I WAS OUT OF PLACE IN MY RESPONSE TO CAROLINA AND ~~~ FATBOYHARLEY ~~~ BUT THATS IT ~~~ I WAS IOO% RITE IN THE REST OF IT ~~~ I REST MY CASE ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ AT THE RISK OF STARTING ANOTHER FIRESTORM ~~~ LETS CALL ANOTHER ACE AN ACE ~~~ THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY UPTITES, CRYBABIES, & WHINNERS ~~~ I REST MY CASE ~~~

G

gunner

To start you have not set a hook. Do you really want question my integrity, fine lets start. 1st off ,Tyler is new to the group (could be Dry Heat or even Tom Waters for all we know) because he 86'ed you call him a f...er. I have been around a lot longer then you can even imagine. I have never, until now, called anyone out. I enjoy reading all the stuff from all the others. Just cuz I dont post does not mean I dont know what has taken place in the past, how far back you want to go ?

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member

The funny part it, he somewhat acts normal when he emailed me. He used all lower-case even! But when he gets on forums, he thinks that he can do whatever the hell he pleases.

:?

Also Happy -- I've been around a lot longer then you think, I didn't post much on the other forum, but I wasn't the one that made the decision to kick your ass out. So many people have emailed me and sent me private messages ASKING me to get rid of you. At first I told them that we'd let you stay and watch how you would behave, but like on other forums, you're fine for a day or two but you start your same old crap over and over. You're an adult, you need to start acting it man. It's not funny.

HAPPY

User is currently banned

~~~ point taken ~~~ but what is the problem with the caps. ~~~ and with using the cartoons ~~~ sounds like whinning to me ~~~ and why is it acceptible to accept people using the whore word on people ~~~ and also why is it ok to accept someone saying f-the children ~~~ when it comes to kids i'm not going to shut up ~~~ do you want me to name him ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member

If you don't like people, ignore them. Don't become a child and start little internet wars.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ WHO SAID I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE ~~~ I LOVE PEOPLE AMIGO ~~~ I HAVE ZILLIONS OF FRIENDS ~~~ HERE,MEX.CALIF. ~~~ "INTERNET WARS" ~~~ CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I DON'T START OUT WITH THE INTENT TO START A BEEF ~~~ BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ALL KNOW WHAT BROUGHT THIS TO A HEAD ~~~ ANYWAY I WILL TAKE BACK THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD ~~~ NOT VERY NICE ~~~ AND ANOTHER THING ~~~ THIS IS YOUR FORUM & THAT BEING THE CASE ~~~ YOU RUN IT LIKE YOU WANT ~~~ AND IF I OR ANYONE ELSE DOESN'T LIKE IT THAN WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO ~~~ I GUESS THAT IS THE MESSAGE ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Sally said:
~~~ WHO SAID I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE ~~~ I LOVE PEOPLE AMIGO ~~~ I HAVE ZILLIONS OF FRIENDS ~~~ HERE,MEX.CALIF. ~~~ "INTERNET WARS" ~~~ CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I DON'T START OUT WITH THE INTENT TO START A BEEF ~~~ BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ALL KNOW WHAT BROUGHT THIS TO A HEAD ~~~ ANYWAY I WILL TAKE BACK THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD ~~~ NOT VERY NICE ~~~ AND ANOTHER THING ~~~ THIS IS YOUR FORUM & THAT BEING THE CASE ~~~ YOU RUN IT LIKE YOU WANT ~~~ AND IF I OR ANYONE ELSE DOESN'T LIKE IT THAN WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO ~~~ I GUESS THAT IS THE MESSAGE ~~~
Naw, it's not really like that. I have the access to do whatever I want, your right, but why would I? Let the people of the forum decide, overall all the decisions that are made affect them, not me.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
It's Jimmy from the old forum or (dry heat) man oh man Happy my old friend- are you still pestering people? ;)

If some of you remember I used to be on the old old board and left for a while. I'll try to give you guys updates on condo developments (or coups) as I get info on them.

happy take it easy on these people, I can't believe I have been dealing with you since the days before you were "happy".

S

Submarine

1 vote for keeping Sally, or Happy, or Happy Sally. Viva the Weeta!
People can just use the feature that hides his posts if they don't like it. I've used that on one forum I'm on and it works great!

RIC

Submarine said:
1 vote for keeping Sally, or Happy, or Happy Sally. Viva the Weeta!
People can just use the feature that hides his posts if they don't like it. I've used that on one forum I'm on and it works great!

vote #2 here, i know my good buddy stuart disagrees with me on this one but i am sure he will forgive me ;) . "sally" hooked me good on the fishing forum asking about info fishing from a boat..........i cant believe i took the bait so easily, man do i feel like a sucker!

ric

www.ricsrockypointfishing.com