I love tyler

F

FIESTAFROG

I love to wake up in the morning and check the forum to see what he has said and watch everyone get there skirts all ruffed up!

Jim

Well Known Member
I am all for free speach and all but Happy you just don't get it. You have tied up the VHF channell 26 as well for no good reason. I would like to meet you in person and I am sure we would get along, but the whole caps and antagonizing people. Happy, if you are listening, call me and I will buy you a beer. But... Please ... Please have some etiquette.

A

azbeachboy

Happy came by my trailer last month and was such a nice man. We all know how he and I feel about condos on Sandy Beach. I even had a thread posting "The Happy Picture Of The Day" He told me his wife loved it. The Great Weeta can add a lot if he really wanted to...
Vote # 3 for Happy

S

Submarine

RIC said:
Submarine said:
1 vote for keeping Sally, or Happy, or Happy Sally. Viva the Weeta!
People can just use the feature that hides his posts if they don't like it. I've used that on one forum I'm on and it works great!

vote #2 here, i know my good buddy stuart disagrees with me on this one but i am sure he will forgive me ;) . "sally" hooked me good on the fishing forum asking about info fishing from a boat..........i cant believe i took the bait so easily, man do i feel like a sucker!

ric

http://www.ricsrockypointfishing.com
LOL I'll have to go read that.
Removing Happy from the forum is like removing all the Mexicans from Mexico. Then what would you have?

Mesa.