I'M interested in meeting some people from this forum.

Thanks guys.....I thought the standard rooms were a bit cheaper though. I think he'd rather stay there than the Mirador Hotel, since they're both the same price.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I know one member on here. Rob. I can't remember his forum name but he fishes alot. We met a few times in phx for FRAG (Fish and reef) meetings.
Me? I used to be the auctioneer for the PROP auctions, but that was two years ago.

I just tore my tank down today...

A

azbeachboy

I'm right next door at San Rafael trailer park. I've got the the first 5th wheel, beach front with a raised patio. I'll also be on the beach with my umbrella and two dogs. I'm coming down on the 6th...
Chuck

badfish

Me? I used to be the auctioneer for the PROP auctions, but that was two years ago.

I just tore my tank down today...
Yup, you. You had the same avatar on RC. I have been going to PROP auctions since they were at the Round table pizza.

I battle with my self about taking down my tank. It's a love hate relationship.

badfish

I'm right next door at San Rafael trailer park. I've got the the first 5th wheel, beach front with a raised patio. I'll also be on the beach with my umbrella and two dogs. I'm coming down on the 6th...
Chuck
Do you have two brown labs? There has been a few times where there is two brown labs that go crazy when I fly my duallibe kite on the beach in front of GDM.

badfish

Ok. We have a mutt found in down town Phx and a Boxer we got from a friend. We will see you there!
P1000986.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mark, you should bring Boo and Harley over and you all can have a doggie play day at the beach. Leroy, as some of you know, hates the water and doesn't play well with others, so he wouldn't be able to join in. ButI would love to play with all the "kids":)

badfish

Our girls Shelby (boxer) and Monroe (mutt) are both friendly and swimmers. Monroe is a fish. Shelby likes the water but her butt sinks and she just looks like she is splashing. It's pretty funny. It fits her personality. If you see us, feel free to say hi. And please don't be offended if Monroe barks at you. She can be protective.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I have been going to PROP auctions since they were at the Round table pizza.

I battle with my self about taking down my tank. It's a love hate relationship.
Matt, I went to the FRAG forum and saw your picture- I do remember you.

I miss going to the FRAG meetings, but nowadays I can't pass on the chance to get out on the boat whenever the wind lets me.

I thought that taking down my aquarium (which had been up for 10 years now) would be harder than it turned out to be- once it was empty and cleaned out I realized it was going to be really nice not having to worry about "who's gonna feed the fish" and "what if the electricity goes out while we're in Mexico, etc...."

Have fun in Penasco this weekend. :mexico:

If we're ever down on the same weekend and you want to get out and catch some fish offshore just let me know.

badfish

I know what you mean Rob. I'm already stressing out for my trip next weekend to PP. It's on craigslist right now. If it sells than great, but I am not going to sell it for dirt cheap. That's why I didn't post it in FRAG.

I am going to do a little on shore fishing this weekend. Last time I did was in March and all I caught were a few fish sticks!

RPChar

Rooms at GDM must have gone up, they were only $40 a night. Probably the older small rooms and not beach side, parking lot side.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
How did I miss this? Of course, Rob, we wouldn't miss you and Barb's birthday party for nothin'! I think Tom's gonna bring himself this year... LOL!