I'm Only Saying This Once - Read and Heed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I can't be everywhere at once. When the name calling gets out of hand, I delete the thread -- as I just did on yet another one. As I said there, y'all need to get over yourselves and stop poking each other with sticks! Take your personal vendettas against each other to private message or email, not the public forum. I don't care if you occasionally poke each other in the spirit of fun, I'm (and most of us that know each other are) fine by that. But the tone I'm seeing has drastically changed and the comments are getting down-right abusive and ugly. If I keep seeing it, the offenders are going to be taking a little vacation from the forum. It will make no difference who said what when to who first, so don't even bother messaging me with your sad story -- I'll simply add more days to your ban if you do.

The forum is indeed called Rocky Point Talk and the purpose of the forum (as I've said before) is discussion and information about Puerto Penasco - whether that information is positive or negative, covered with roses, or infested with warts. ALL opinions are welcome here. This is one of the few places you can get real, up-to-date information because we are in nobody's pocket - not the real estate contingent, not the trailer park contingent, not the lovers or haters contingent.

What you do with that information is up to you. But what you cannot do is shoot the messenger that posts it. Simple as that.

Back to your regularly scheduled forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.