In need of Prayers

R

Rocky Point Mom

Our "adopted" daughter Consuelo has been ill for the past month with pneumonia.She was taken to the hospital yesterday and her condition has worsened, they transported her by ambulance to Hermosillo last night from Penasco. Per our friend Blanca, she is in God's hands now. We are struggling to come to terms with a 22 year old girl who is the mother of four beautiful little girls could be dying from Pneumonia after being admitted to their hospital three times in a month. It just doesn't happen in the states. We were told this morning that they had to insert a pacemaker. Pray for peace for us as well. Thank you.

playaperro

El Pirata
GLORIA
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

This is so sad and upsetting... she looked like she was recovering and doing fine last weekend when we visited at your place... in fact she seemed very happy and cheerful... Barb and I will keep Consuelo in our thoughts and prayers...

Consuelo is in our thoughts and prayers. We're also praying for the family and all her loved ones, including you. Please keep us posted.

shiloh

Thank you...we are getting updates from Blanca and Laurie daily, sometimes hourly. We haven't heard anything since this morning. Please keep praying...

R

Rocky Point Mom

She is doing better, I had one of my employees whose sister lives in Hermosillo find out what is really happening. She is not having heart issues. They did not put in a pacemaker. They put in a central line to add medication. They also had to put in chest tubes to drain off fluid as the lungs collapsed. She is out of ICU but still being monitored in an intermediate care floor. My friend stated that she was in a good hospital and they would take good care of her. She may be there as long as two to three weeks more. Please keep praying, as she is not out of the woods yet.