Insurance ?

playaperro

El Pirata
Hola, Rosey

I am currently driving a car from enterprise rentals, Can I buy insurance from you to go to Penasco?

Gracias antes.

Playa

playaperro said:
Hola, Rosey

I am currently driving a car from enterprise rentals, Can I buy insurance from you to go to Penasco?

Gracias antes.

Playa
Hola Playa,

You certainly can. You can use our automatic quoter on my website at www.proalliance.com.mx

or you can call my office and let one of the girls walk you through it. When are you coming down? Either way we'll make sure you get your policy in time for your trip in the convenience of your home or office.

My office has a U.S. number: 602-773-1031 make sure you carry my cell number always when in Mexico. Whenever a client of mine has a fender-bender, I come out to the scene and translate/run interference, regardless the time of day or night. That Mexican cell number is 638-112-0134

Thank you for the inquiry, hope to be able to help you!

E

El Feo

playaperro said:
Hola, Rosey

Gracias antes.

Playa
Be careful with this. MOST of the rental companies REQUIRE that you purchase insurance through them, not from an independent agent. What it would mean if you did though, I don't know.

El Feo said:
playaperro said:
Hola, Rosey

Gracias antes.

Playa
Be careful with this. MOST of the rental companies REQUIRE that you purchase insurance through them, not from an independent agent. What it would mean if you did though, I don't know.
A very good point. Check with Enterprise first and make sure they have no problem with it. Regardless if you can't buy from me, the offer to be there if you have a problem while in town still holds. Keep my number handy.