Invisible fence for dog

deewelch

This invisible fence is a great solution for keeping your pet safe while providing them a sense of freedom. The most common and practical type of pet fence is an electric fence. An electric dog fence will keep your pet safe and secure during the day and night. Electronic Fences are great for large yards, restricted areas, and subdivisions. Get a fence system for your pet that you can rely on.

The invisible fence will only provide a shock to the dog that is wearing the special collar. The shock will not leave any permanent damage and is completely humane. Electric pet fences will give the pet a warning (either a beep, slight shock or a vibration) as they approach the boundary line if they continue closer to the limits than a correctional shock is released. The shock will discourage the dog to go any farther. Dogs tend to catch on quickly, however it works best if you train a few minutes every day.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
TROLL, TROLL, TROLL................................

Go back to Craigslist......................................

Under your bridge where you belong TROLL.............

JJ

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Silly me... I though Ms. Welch was a real person at first, but appears to be a spambot. They keep making smarter and smarter spambots -- pretty soon it will be hard to know the difference.

Ms. Welch, before I delete all your posts into oblivion, would you like to explain why an invisible dog fence is an appropriate topic for a Mexican forum? Your site? Product?

jerry

Well Known Member
Silly me... I though Ms. Welch was a real person at first, but appears to be a spambot. They keep making smarter and smarter spambots -- pretty soon it will be hard to know the difference.

Ms. Welch, before I delete all your posts into oblivion, would you like to explain why an invisible dog fence is an appropriate topic for a Mexican forum? Your site? Product?
It's the only wall that makes sense on the Mexican border

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Jerry...................

How about invisible dogs on the Mexican border?

The Mexies could toss Decon over the fence and no one would ever see the dead invisible dogs.

JJ

PS

I was just getting sick of looking at this damned invisible dog fence post. Maybe the dog fence posts are invisible too?