Is Rocky Point safe?

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
BTW, Happy/Sally has been alllowed on the forum since May, he/she just hasn't joined.

Kenny

I want to at least see it.

BTW, Happy/Sally has been alllowed on the forum since May, he/she just hasn't joined.
Oh no!:eek3:.. Now you've done it.:-o... He reads this forum regularly, in fact he asked me to read this post. He thought he was thrown off until Christmas.
So I'm going to be back looking for him often. Who knows, Happy might set a new record and only last a hour this time, and I want to at least see it.:lol:

Kenny

Last edited:

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Wow, you've been on the forum 20 minutes and you're already starting drama.

I hope I never see you in RP, I'll run you over with my car.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Tyler, ~~~ Meeha, ~~~ "I'll run you over with my car" ~~~ that's not very nice, ~~~ Drama ? you say, ~~~
"Rocky Point Toddler" ~~~ funny I like that, ~~~ better than 67yrs. ~~~

~~~ Tyler, ~~~ "Meeha" ~~~ you say you like pie, ~~~

~~~ I'll bet my last 15 cents your favorite is ~~~ "GOOSE PIE" ~~~

~~~ PARA TU COLITA, ~~~

Hey Haps, last time you got banned I couldn't find what your offense was...are you set up on a timer? Like maybe every few days or so you're gone?

Kenny...sorry I missed you last weekend. I still owe you a beer!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
God bless you Rosy my friend, "set up on a timer" ~~~ one would think so,
~~~ there was no offense really, ~~~
~~~ What happens is, ~~~ Some of the "SPOOKS" ~~~ ON THIS FORUM CRY TO Mr. "T" ~~~ so he drops the "B - BOMB" on me, and I just sit here & laugh my caca off, ~~~ help me, I've fallen & I can't get up,

Kenny

my friends are still trying to catch up.

Hey Haps, last time you got banned I couldn't find what your offense was...are you set up on a timer? Like maybe every few days or so you're gone?

Kenny...sorry I missed you last weekend. I still owe you a beer!
Who knows, right now HAPPY he could be being dragged under a Lexis..:-o

We flew through on the way down Rosie, just stopping long enough to say a quick hi to Jim, and Roberto, but one of these day's. Make that a Jarritos soda Rosie, I haven't had a drink for ten years, but my friends are still trying to catch up.:D

Ah...that explains why you haven't jumped all over my offer of buying you a drink! I have no idea what a Jarritos is, but I'll buy you two of 'em!