Jerry's Secret Clandestine Airstrip Discovered

playaperro

El Pirata
The Attorney General's Office, through the public prosecutor attached to the Federation Delegation in Sonora, and in coordination with elements of the Federal Ministerial Police (PFM) attached to the Air Intercept Base (BIA), located and disqualified a clandestine airstrip which had dimensions of 200 meters long and 15 meters wide, in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora.

http://www.numerounoonline.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9831:pgr-localizo-y-destruyo-una-pista-clandestina-en-puerto-penasco&catid=42:puerto-penasco&Itemid=109

Reconnaissance derivative of the federal agents who conducted the BIA, it was possible the discovery of the track right next to the beach to 21.9 miles south of Puerto Peñasco, near St. George Island Beach.

For the destruction of clandestine rúa by digging trenches along its length, it had the support of Preventive Police and Municipal Transit and equipment staff and City Council of the said port.

Therefore he initiated the investigation AP/PGR/SON/PP-COE/72/2011, against the person responsible for the crime of unlawful use of facilities for air traffic.

The Government reiterates its commitment to use strategies that strengthen the capacity of institutions to strengthen their primacy over any force or group that threatens the social peace, welfare and development of the country or against its laws.

jerry

Damn closer to San Jorge than me...wouldn't have minded finding a crashed plane full of money and mota......hey sounds like a good movie plot I've seen before.

Roberto

Damn closer to San Jorge than me...wouldn't have minded finding a crashed plane full of money and mota......hey sounds like a good movie plot I've seen before.
Ja ja ja ja, you would be running for the rest of your life if you found that.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Who needs an airstrip with the new coastal highway??? The Mexican government built the narcos a paved four lane runway with stretches between Puerto Lobos and Santo Tomas with enough room to land and take off in a private jet! Last time I was down in Lobos, I noticed that some signs along the road had been knocked down and was told by locals that a plane did it. Doesn't surprise me in the least; very little traffic, especially at night.

AZ ROB

Not worth knocking the wing tips off my plane to land there... Guess I will just have to land at the regular airstrip

Either money or mota, but not both. Most likely mota, and the strip served its' one-time purpose, at very low cost. Easy to destroy, making good government publicity. Better to come across a load of something that you couldn't grow in your own back yard!

jerry

The military came through today and headed north along the beach...6 army humvees ... loaded for bear...I was bird hunting up in the dunes and had to lay low!

The military came through today and headed north along the beach...6 army humvees ... loaded for bear...I was bird hunting up in the dunes and had to lay low!
Doesn't matter. The narcos know about them long before they arrive. No shortage of the incredible amounts of dope flowing north across the border. The illegal drug trade is more tightly controlled now than ever before. Try to go "private", outside the network, and you are quickly dead. Most of the drug distribution in the US is run by illegal aliens working for the Mexican drug cartels. It was recently reported by the media that 16,000-18,000 illegals are working for the Mexican drug cartels in Texas alone. Obama requires this illegal drug trade to provide tax-free income to support his Hispanic voting block.

Esperanza

Oh My !

Man o man......based on the responses from CJ on the various threads yesterday, it looks like he got up on the wrong side of the bed...LOL

HAH! That's why Obama took Texas handily in 2008. (Sarcasm.) We can barely get the younger LEGAL Hispanics in Tucson to register to vote, would love to know their secret. And strange how this invisible illegal alien voting block in Texas sure does elect a lot of white Republicans...

But back to Jerry's comment: You hunt for birds in the dunes? Really? Or was that just an expression I'm unfamiliar with?

jerry

quail...with a local with a 410...sort of forced to go but it was fun!
HAH! That's why Obama took Texas handily in 2008. (Sarcasm.) We can barely get the younger LEGAL Hispanics in Tucson to register to vote, would love to know their secret. And strange how this invisible illegal alien voting block in Texas sure does elect a lot of white Republicans...

But back to Jerry's comment: You hunt for birds in the dunes? Really? Or was that just an expression I'm unfamiliar with?

Is a 410 a hunting license? Or a license for a gun? If you had one, wouldn't blame you from hiding from the military! EDIT: WHOOPS! A 410 Smallbore shotgun, eh? (Thanks, google.) Yikes!

Roberto

Well Jerry, you have more guts than I. A few years ago on an Ejido near the Chihuahua border someone knew I used to hunt and I was asked to shoot a deer. They wanted the meat. They provided a very corroded and rusty .22 rifle that the bolt would fall out of when worked ! They sent someone over the mountain to another ejido to get some bullets. Guy came back with about 10 shorts, corroded and green ! Everyone was excited and about 6 people loaded into the back of the Titan. Got to the road and watched two military vehicles drive by, turned around and headed back ! They did not understand why I would not go.

Roberto

Cactus Sez: It was recently reported by the media that 16,000-18,000 illegals are working for the Mexican drug cartels in Texas alone

Wow, reported by the media. Zowie, that is about the best possible reference you could get for the veracity of information. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that.