Jim Perry vs Popovich (Playa Encanto)

Kenny

Well Known Member
Don't forget the years of the old rockypointonline, mi amigo, which basically birthed this forum when it demised. All the arguments and going-ons over the "chicken coops" which I'm sure you remember. Crazy days!
Yep, and if you remember we had that couple who stayed at the Reef when they were in town that hosted us for a few months in the interim before Tyler so graciously gave us this new permanent home. Wish I could remember their names. Anybody?
Ahhh, back in the day, when the dog wasn't such a wuss and Benny wasn't spending all his time in divorce court trying to make a buck.

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
Yep, and if you remember we had that couple who stayed at the Reef when they were in town that hosted us for a few months in the interim before Tyler so graciously gave us this new permanent home. Wish I could remember their names. Anybody?
Ahhh, back in the day, when the dog wasn't such a wuss and Benny wasn't spending all his time in divorce court trying to make a buck.

And don't forget Old Sub and the Wall Mart / Fed Ex yak. Seem to recall he was banished for consistently and irrationally bashing Mexico. Had some fun with him.

playaperro

El Pirata

Hey Kenny don't start, wouldn't want anyone having a meltdown.