Just found another video on the shooting in penasco.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
aren't you glad that at least the police is doing their job right an taking care of the bad elements, just like it happens in Phoenix or Tucson in a daily basis, so what you are showing should be normal to anybody leaving in the USA.
It is obvious your intentions are to bad mouth RP, you should not go back there again with morrons that are too big to play with kids toys that way you will enjoy your stay at the beach.

other than the narration in spanish, which I didn't understand, the same info was already out there...in photos form.....

Hooch

aren't you glad that at least the police is doing their job right an taking care of the bad elements, just like it happens in Phoenix or Tucson in a daily basis, so what you are showing should be normal to anybody leaving in the USA.
It is obvious your intentions are to bad mouth RP, you should not go back there again with morrons that are too big to play with kids toys that way you will enjoy your stay at the beach.
WTF Over? Meds take them.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Inka, the police weren't involved, in that part of the shootout, they came later. I was headed to dinner when this part was happening and saw part of it unfold. I caught Ladyjeeper on Facebook and let her know about it, while it was practically still going on. I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news on this site, so I didn't post it here. The thought of Clozzers fat ass buddy, coming off the slide at the Sonoran headed at my ass, head first like a greased up torpedo would just scare the hell out of me.

jerry

A border reporter some of us have contact with has pointed out there are men with guns and there are men that really know how to use guns...The guys that shot up the first group and the cops are hard men..stuff out of movies..

playaperro

El Pirata
A border reporter some of us have contact with has pointed out there are men with guns and there are men that really know how to use guns...The guys that shot up the first group and the cops are hard men..stuff out of movies..
Third person reports Geraldo... Nope please quit mentioning a third person in your satires.......

jerry

Well ok... At the time Michael of the Border Reporter (now changed to another reporting group) pointed out after the battle of Tubutama the fact that the guys with the biggest guns,the best Suv's and the most men got the shat shot out of them by Gilo's locals with an assist from some Beltan /maybe Z skilled fighters.Now some of the same guys that were ambushed in Tubutama get the crap shot out of them by a non-Chapo outfit. It isn't a good sign of things to come.At the very least the checkpoints will be murder for the next few months. legalize it PRI!!!!!!...This is a" Nixon goes to China" moment for them....ending the drug war and the power of the Cartels in one signed document.

Third person reports Geraldo... Nope please quit mentioning a third person in your satires.......

A

AZ Miguel

What a joke,:rofl:You compare crime in Tucson and Phoenix with the population in the millions to Rocky point that has a population of about 25K. As a service provider that depends on tourism to support your lifestyle I understand your concern about the perception of tourists when incidents like this happen, but your feeble attempt minimize it by a comparison that is so out of proportion insults the intelligence those tourists that you depend on for your business.

The US does not use the military on citizens of the US, unlike Mexico. In the last 2 years Rocky Point has had the police chief shot and countless police officers, sadly enough add 3 more to the list. This is a resort destination that has us tourists concerned when crimes of this magnitude happen where the crime scene extends to multiple locations to include a school yard. I enjoy Rocky Point however I'm concerned about these shooting as they are continuing to escalate in frequency and magnitude.

jerry

When the first 60 year old plump,sun burned anglo knucklehead gets shot text me and i will stay home.Until that exact moment Mexico here i come.Maybe a bit more carefully but i will still be there.

legalize it PRI!!!!!!...This is a" Nixon goes to China" moment for them....ending the drug war and the power of the Cartels in one signed document.
Now there's a solution! Let's place a bunch of well armed, uneducated drug dealers out of business and hope like hell they don't turn to other crimes such as kidnapping and extortion to make a living. I am all for legalization, but it won't stop the crime. It will only cause them to turn on the public instead of fighting one another.

jerry

A buddy from Caborca was happy pumping gas at the big Pemex by Ace until he was told he was now a sicario...he survived the Tubutama shootout and is out pf Prison and happily pumping gas again

Now there's a solution! Let's place a bunch of well armed, uneducated drug dealers out of business and hope like hell they don't turn to other crimes such as kidnapping and extortion to make a living. I am all for legalization, but it won't stop the crime. It will only cause them to turn on the public instead of fighting one another.

Kenny

There's certainly more involved than what kind of work the cartel members will find if they can't smuggle drugs. And as far as them turning to kidnapping and extortion, they already have plenty of experience doing that, it's happening right now, this minute probably.

A buddy from Caborca was happy pumping gas at the big Pemex by Ace until he was told he was now a sicario...he survived the Tubutama shootout and is out pf Prison and happily pumping gas again
Wonderful, so you run the employment agency placing these fine individuals to work for $1000 pesos per week. If employment opportunities were in such great supply down here we would not have so many willing to join the ranks. They recruit people (some by force) because there is little to no hope for their future through legitimate employment.

There's certainly more involved than what kind of work the cartel members will find if they can't smuggle drugs. And as far as them turning to kidnapping and extortion, they already have plenty of experience doing that, it's happening right now, this minute probably.
Yes, and they are doing so when their profits are squeezed. We are dealing with people who know there is a great chance they will die from a violent act. If you really think any of these people will give that up and go find work at Circle K you are dreaming.

jerry

Sonora has great potential on the economic front.My geologist friends are finding big stuff and the Canadians /Aussies are willing to put the bucks in play.Ihe ag sector is on the rise and now going Fair Trade. The manufacturing is doing better as Chins burnout continues.I think medical tourism will explode too...don't be so down on Sonora D man.
Wonderful, so you run the employment agency placing these fine individuals to work for $1000 pesos per week. If employment opportunities were in such great supply down here we would not have so many willing to join the ranks. They recruit people (some by force) because there is little to no hope for their future through legitimate employment.

Yes, and they are doing so when their profits are squeezed. We are dealing with people who know there is a great chance they will die from a violent act. If you really think any of these people will give that up and go find work at Circle K you are dreaming.

jerry

.. IMHO this is good news for PP. At the end this adds and does not detract from safety of the pop and tourists.
As long as you do not carry or have the badge of the "Horn of the Devil" this adds to the safety of everyone.
You never review a play after the first act.....