Just got home from the races!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Come on you guys!! POST UP PICS AND VIDEOS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Post a video so I can steal it for RPTides! Seriously, can't wait to see the hilarity. Living vicariously...

Today, 04:11 PM
playaperro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hale
OK! I have sat here all weekend and have not had any kind of report of what hapened at Camel Toe and the races. As big as the thread got there had to have been something going on. Was it such a brawl that the memory must be gone. Are you all ashamed of what went on ? ???
Let us all know. Did it make any money ? I sure hope so.

Hey Bill I fess,up I never made it down there. I was at a Tit Dee Bar,,,

Don't tell La JEFA............

A

azbeachboy

We had a good turn out but Jim had a better turn out of soccer fans. They really take soccer to the next level in Mx. It was fun watching them sing,cheer and dance. The race didn't happen Saturday night. The trikes did get a good work out from the soccer fans...

I wanted to say this sooner, but my computer was down for a couple of days... I wanted to say thanks to all that showed up and or donated to the tricycle races... I guess it was just bad planning on my behalf, the races had to be canceled due to the fact that the Camel Toe Cantina was suddenly packed by a rush of very loyal Mexico Soccer fans that came to watch the game... the game went on past the time that was planned for our starting of the races...

But even though we weren't able to hold the races, the event was still a big success because of the generousity of people like azbeachboy (chuck) and his mother Jean, who donated a trunkload of spiral notebooks, pencils, pens and crayons... we now have two full loads of supplies to deliver to the schools....

Also Thanks to fasteddy here on the forum for his generous cash donation... and rockyptjoe, Penasco Pirate (Matt and Dusty) and Inka Roads (Eduardo and his lovely family) for bringing down tricycles for the races... I really had a great time meeting with rockyptjoe and his daughter and enjoyed our talk and hope to do it again soon... Ink it was also a pleasure meeting you and your family and hope to get to talk with you more on another visit... Matt and Dusty it's always good to see you guys and looking forward to going snorkeling with ya's sometime (weather permitting)
and last but not least... Big Thanks to Jim and the Camel Toe Cantina for the offer of the bar to hold the races... I think if we didn't allow the soccer game to play out it may have caused a riot, and those soccer crowds can get unrulely...

thanks again to all involved you are helping give the children something that everyone deserves but not all can afford... and that is a chance at a good education...

P

Penasco Pirate

Glad we could be a part of it...let's start planning now for T-day! I'll get with my buddy for the goods on the flyers!! Jim, don't drink the donations just yet!!

A

azbeachboy

Mark,
I'm glad my Mom and I could help your cause, although we could never have gotten as many school supplies as we did if Valerie had not said she was a teacher when we went to Staples!. Valerie and I had a fun night meeting new and old friends and watching the soccer fans leap frogging over the tricycles and more.... Thanks Jim and Mark we had a great time. I'm sure we can get more forum people to come to the next party...

Glad we could be a part of it...let's start planning now for T-day! I'll get with my buddy for the goods on the flyers!! Jim, don't drink the donations just yet!!
Mark,
I'm glad my Mom and I could help your cause, although we could never have gotten as many school supplies as we did if Valerie had not said she was a teacher when we went to Staples!. Valerie and I had a fun night meeting new and old friends and watching the soccer fans leap frogging over the tricycles and more.... Thanks Jim and Mark we had a great time. I'm sure we can get more forum people to come to the next party...
RIGHT ON.... :wink:

Mark....glad to hear that you were able to raise some funds/supplies for the kids. I think that's why most of us got involved. Let's plan on Thanksgiving Day weekend.....there should be a good turnout of Forum members down that weekend!

It was great chatting with you........

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mark, it was great to finally meet you and the time we had was great I just wish we actually had the races however watching the game, I mean the fans was great, I forgot how expressive we latins get when we are in the heat of things!!
Matt and "Polvitos" it was great to meet you too and most defenitely we need to start planning for T-day!!
Jim and all the rest of you from the forum was great to see you old and new!!
Playaperro, I missed you, we were suppose to have a Tecate together!!