Kaizen and Mex

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Latest word from Martina is they are no longer doing them. No idea why. I think they were the only bank doing them as well. Yes it's a good idea for sure.

Someone has to pay to cancel the existing trust before a Warantee trust is issued so I wonder if that might be the '2 trusts' referred to.
Could be, they cancelled ours to put the guarantee trust on the property. I met also in Phoenix with your buyer, on the 2 lots......should be a go. He is trying to get his money together......Thanks alot Roberto

marybna

Friday I got the trust problem settled. The 1st Trust was wrong. There was a master trust for all the condo at Bella that they financed. Somehow I was not in it and had an individual trust. Mex Trust is going to straighten it out, hopefully in my lifetime

Roberto

Friday I got the trust problem settled. The 1st Trust was wrong. There was a master trust for all the condo at Bella that they financed. Somehow I was not in it and had an individual trust. Mex Trust is going to straighten it out, hopefully in my lifetime
How old are you !!!! In reality if you actually have a trust in your name you are the owner and could probabaly tell them all to go jump for the payments !! It would of course be lawsuit city.