Kaizen and Mex

marybna

Has any one on this forum ever done business with either of these companies? I used them to sit up my bank trust in 2009. Found out early this year that I have never had a bank trust. Everyone did cash their checks but no bank trust and no answers to email.

marybna

They were never sent to the mortgage company. I have given up on getting any helpfrom Kaizen but I will go visit Mextrust on my next trip down.

marybna

I think Kaizen did their job but the other company didn't. I have lost so much money down there but I still like my place at Bella

Kaizen did the trust work for me. The process took several months. They used a notario from Sinaloa I think. I received the paperwork and get billed each year for the trust fees from Mextrust.

marybna

I got billed by the trust for 2 yrs and paid it but they never sent notice to the lein holder so they went and got their own trust and billed us for it. So we have paid for 2 trust.

Terry C

I would seek advice from a qualified person in Rocky Point that handles Bank Trusts. Maybe Roberto or someone else on here has an attorney you could speak to on a free consultation meeting. This seems like it is way too much for an owner of the trust to handle.

Roberto

So it sounds like you, or someone else, hired someone other than a Notario to process the transfer? Does the name Raul O'Farrel ring a bell? Is there really a mortgage on the property? Do you recall who did the financing? The trusts are usually held by a bank, who is Mextrust?

marybna

Kaizen set it up and then gave it to Mextrust in Puerto Penasco and they collected the fees ever year for the trust. My loan was thru Primary in Denver and they never got proff of the Bank Trust/

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I got billed by the trust for 2 yrs and paid it but they never sent notice to the lein holder so they went and got their own trust and billed us for it. So we have paid for 2 trust.
You are saying, your lender has the trust in it's name, which could be they're way of securing the loan. Maybe you misunderstood the process..There would never be 2 trusts put on a property here that I know of. Kaizen is the next building, south of the Santa Fe Market, he also works or did work at the Bella Serena and is married to the daughter of a friend of ours. Pm Rosy to check on this side, but you might also call your lender, To me you misunderstood the process. Without the trust in the banks name, it you didn't pay the note, the legal action here would bea civil lawsuit, for them to recover the property and as you may have read on this forum, civil suits can go on for years and years. I bet the bank knew what they were doing.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Dee (owner of Twin Dolphins Realty) and I were threatened with fraud years ago by an attorney (from Tucson) representing a client that bought one of our properties, because the bank took almost a year to process, and the client thought it was Dee and I, that had done something fishy. I called the attorney and told him to me he was the only one guilty of fraud, he asked why I said that and I mentioned the fact that the transaction took place in Mexico and he probably didn,t have a license to practice here and he should refund the money she had paid him. , anyway there was more to it than that, but at the end he asked me if i would give his client back her money, and I told him no, he asked why and I told him because he ( the attorney) was involved in it, we didn't do anything wrong and his client if I refunded the money could go around telling people that she had an attorney threaten me and thats how she got her money back. The way we left it, with the attorney was, Dee would resell the property and give his client the proceeds, which she did. The client had a 25 percent gain over what she paid for the lot, when Dee sold it. The buyer called about a year later and wanted to buy another lot. Sh#t happens

Roberto

I wonder if the Trust is a Guarantee or Warrantee Trust? If a bank in the US loaned money against this property the certainly would want protection. I have never heard of a US bank loaning money to an individual to purchase real estate here.

Check with Martina at Mexi Trust. She or you can check with the registry to see if it has been registered. Easy Peasey. If it is not registered it does not exist.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I wonder if the Trust is a Guarantee or Warrantee Trust? If a bank in the US loaned money against this property the certainly would want protection. I have never heard of a US bank loaning money to an individual to purchase real estate here.

Check with Martina at Mexi Trust. She or you can check with the registry to see if it has been registered. Easy Peasey. If it is not registered it does not exist.
The last house, you sold for us (in Las Conchas) Roberto had a guarantee trust put on it with us as the benificiaries or actually since we carried the paper on it, lien holders. So it's possible to do it. Martina did the trust. I think its an easy way to get the property back if the payments aren't being made.

Roberto

The last house, you sold for us (in Las Conchas) Roberto had a guarantee trust put on it with us as the benificiaries or actually since we carried the paper on it, lien holders. So it's possible to do it. Martina did the trust. I think its an easy way to get the property back if the payments aren't being made.
Latest word from Martina is they are no longer doing them. No idea why. I think they were the only bank doing them as well. Yes it's a good idea for sure.

Someone has to pay to cancel the existing trust before a Warantee trust is issued so I wonder if that might be the '2 trusts' referred to.