kayaks under a grand

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Just parked off the main road by the boat launching area. It is all hard sand and didn't have any problem wheeling it in. It was just a day trip, hit the water at sunrise, and out by 3. Was kindof looking for a someone to join me. If you down there a lot Fisherman, I'll drop you a text next time I'm down, maybe we can hit it.

I think I attached a pic of my rig.

Sure do appreciate this Forum! specially the fishing parts....:).

Dave

AZ Dave, I've been looking for kayak fishing acquaintances on this forum for more than a few years now... if you EVER want to fish Lobos and you give me decent notice I'm IN. Been there twice, fished once but haven't been back in about 4 years now this February. Just don't feel comfortable going all that way by myself. Would love to get back.

AzDave

AZ Dave, I've been looking for kayak fishing acquaintances on this forum for more than a few years now... if you EVER want to fish Lobos and you give me decent notice I'm IN. Been there twice, fished once but haven't been back in about 4 years now this February. Just don't feel comfortable going all that way by myself. Would love to get back.
You got it Joe!

AzDave

Hey Joe - you down in RP? I tried to message you, started a 'conversation' last week. Anyways, I plan to fish Lobos on Thursday, looking good for the kayak.

Later, Dave