Killing in RP this past Friday????

BIG MAC

Stuart,

I was wondering the same thing. It makes it look like something happened this past weekend when the question was from late April 2010. I was down last weekend with awesome weather, great football games, and, as far as I know, a relatively peaceful weekend.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Saturday morning 1/15/2011 I got an El Imparcial newspaper and read they had found a couple of bodies out by the oyster farm on 1/14/2011 but decided not to post it on this site, then Sunday when I got on this site there was under new posts a thread about killings on Friday so I figuered somebody already knew about the killings, but when I saw it was dated April of 2010 I decided to post what I did. Jeff provided a link to the 2011 killings.

Interesting that the occupants of the truck got away on foot when the police approached. Would seem like an easy catch. Go figure.

OK, dm - Eliminate the confusion and give us the real story. What the news media reports frequently has no relation to reality. For instance, the four bodies dumped in plain view at the side of the Highway 8, kilometer post 35, were reported to be five bodies, 20 yards (or meters) off the highway, etc.

jerry

Hmmm. maybe a board game on the drug war in the RP area would sell.Call it Run for the Border...land on X and your little player gets pulled out of his little suv and gets his head chopped off.First person back to the border with most family members and dogs wins.