Kit house

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Seadweller, thanks for your help introducing me to Wix I have been working on this for 2 years now and was ready to publish a few of the plans we have drawn. I went with the premium package so as soon as I put a real domain name on the site the wix and cunclebilly will come off. Jerry thanks for your input, I think we are gonna sell some of these along with the style kits you are working on in Tucson. You need to work on your security idea that thing could be huge for you. www.wix.com/cunclebilly/usa-small-house

Last edited:

El Gato

We just recently started using WIX - free web page programs - and they work really well. Took a bit to figure how how to do everything (we didn't grow up with computers). Figured out how to do links on the page(s) after just a little bit of trying.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
We just recently started using WIX - free web page programs - and they work really well. Took a bit to figure how how to do everything (we didn't grow up with computers). Figured out how to do links on the page(s) after just a little bit of trying.
Mark showed me, really easy 6 months ago I didn't even know what an ip address was,Stuart had to explain it. I am not done with the site but I did it myself and nobody ripped me off like this www.usasmallhouse.com a couple thousand dollars I paid to someone and you see what I got. That was in June of 2009.

Last edited:
Mark showed me, really easy 6 months ago I didn't even know what an ip address was Stuart had to explain it. I am not done with the site but I did it myself and nobody ripped me off like this www.usasmallhouse.com a couple thousand dollars (damn where was I back then???) I paid to someone and you see what I got.
Sorry Bill but I didn't get to see what you're couple grand got you... I got tired of waiting for that site to load...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Sorry Bill but I didn't get to see what you're couple grand got you... I got tired of waiting for that site to load...
You know how to rub it in. He is lucky I got older. Or maybe I'm lucky I got older. Either way we would have found out. P.S. you ever consider being a comedian?

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
de nada... You did a good job, I wish you much success with it Bill...
Mark, In 1982 we were also in a bad recession I sold 54 kit house's 6 I sold to John M. owner of the Creekside Steakhouse in Christopher Creek as weekend rentals. Sid at West Valley Real Estate in Heber bought about 10 for resale and also the office they have today was one of my kits from my prior moving to Baja life. So I am super positive about it.

Last edited:

AZ ROB

Bill I did somthing simliar to this when I lived up between Prescott and Chino Valley (back in the hills) I came down to Tempe and bought a "Tru-Value" cabin kit. Saved a ton of money assembled most of it myself with some help from friends. The hardest part was finding outside labor for the stuff I couldn't do concrete, electrical, plumbing, seems most of the people wanted to go hunting, fishing, or drinking instead of working. Great idea....

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Bill I did somthing simliar to this when I lived up between Prescott and Chino Valley (back in the hills) I came down to Tempe and bought a "Tru-Value" cabin kit. Saved a ton of money assembled most of it myself with some help from friends. The hardest part was finding outside labor for the stuff I couldn't do concrete, electrical, plumbing, seems most of the people wanted to go hunting, fishing, or drinking instead of working. Great idea....
They were a part of Ponderosa Lumber Co. in Scottsdale, we used to wholesale them alittle bit of lumber. By chance would you have done your house in 1982?

Last edited: