La Curva

playaperro

El Pirata
La Cuerva (CROW) is a good one, but I don't do reviews on local joints with so many taco stands around, hard to keep a place open ask the friendly dolphin.

AZSon

Hit up La Curva last night. We love going there and the good is always good. Friendly service and the same guitar players are there every time!

Crowbar1

I ordered Steak Tampico and got what I expected on one visit. Next visit I ordered the same and was told it was a cut of beef rolled and wrapped with bacon. I said that's not what I go the last time I ordered it here and the waiter said that's the way we make it here. I said well that's what I want Steak Tampico and he brought a cut of beef wrapped in bacon ! Still can't figure that one out. Seems if you want Steak Tampico you have to order Carne Asada.
I love that dish also. had it last month and this month already. its on the menu at ramon's and I asked him about it and he doesn't make it the same way at all. I read somewhere that La Curva is for sale. BTW, not many people there in decmeber when I went, but last week, packed!

playaperro

El Pirata
You might want to try the carne tampiqueña Crowbar, as for Roberto's steak tampico, he can find that at Lolitas (Inside Joke). Lol

Last edited: