Labor Day is coming

Ok tried to delete my comment since i read thru and found the answer...but edit/delete only let me edit...ok maybe the heat is melting my brain...But on a happier note we had my daughters here all week and they had a ball, so yippee Puerto Penasco!

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sorry El T, but it wasn't lake Erie on fire. It was the Cuyahoga River that burned.

Oh and did I mention the Mayor of Cleveland's hair also caught fire. Gotta love my home town.

The good news is the river is clean now and actually has fish.

The bad news is the thousands of jobs at the riverside steel mills are lost forever.

Attachments

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
We have been there every month but usually try to stay away June - July - August.
To us, May and October are the best time weather wise. In May, weather warming up but water still a little cool, and October weather cooling down by water still warm. :party:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
This year we didn't turn on the A/C until mid July. Fans worked great until the water in the air took over. As I sit here today August 19th I will say that the A/C is on and it is super hot outside. I dropped my van off for tire service and walked a few blocks to catch a taxi.....I became one with the humidity. By the time we drove 1 block in the taxi I was sopping wet (no ac in the taxi). Having said all of that I would rather be here than just about anyplace else. Today my sweetie and I will go swimming in Cholla Bay and watch the sunset with a cold something or other in each of our hands. Life is good.

Yuk, 90 degrees with 79% humidity today at 2PM, with night temps staying close to 90 with the humidity = double Yuk. Being in the water with a cold one = double nice. How were you able to sleep at night before you turned on the A/C? I was down 2 years ago in August and the power went out in Cholla for most of the night on a windless night. Argggh! Brutal, is all I can say. Having lived in the Phx area most of my life, when we are down and its 80+ the A/C goes on for a bit just to remove the some of the humidity. The humidity is the deal breaker for me. YUK. Come on October!

MIRAMAR

We have been there every month but usually try to stay away June - July - August.
Love June- the air is warm enough that you want to go into the water, the water is nice enough to refresh you, and the evenings cool down- perfect.