Las Conchas Review by Joe Friday

playaperro

El Pirata
well with the breakdown if you paid $4200.00 usa dollars you might get back, guess under $400.00 plus what was just taken in on the sale of the two desal trains.
You came late to the party lagrimas but you got here.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
well with the breakdown if you paid $4200.00 usa dollars you might get back, guess under $400.00 plus what was just taken in on the sale of the two desal trains.
You came late to the party lagrimas but you got here.
Playa, actually it was 3 houses I built so its 4200x3. That sounds about right for Puerto Penasco give them $4200.00 and get back under $400.00 when the clowns they are decide they cant do it right anyway. Penasco's full of 'em. We can still go on vacation,we'll take a tent,a couple pack's of hot dogs and some fricken marshmellos and head over to the tent section of Playa De Oro. I must have been dreamin'. Miami www.tootsiescabaret.com www.mangostropicalcafe.com ,Vegas. I think I will pack my Avon " SOAP ON A ROPE" just to be safe" in case we have to use public showers.

Last edited:
Bill....why go tenting...with that kind of money, you can rent a condo at Las Palomas....from one of dryheat's neighbors.....just check craigslist!!!:stir::rofl:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Bill....why go tenting...with that kind of money, you can rent a condo at Las Palomas....from one of dryheat's neighbors.....just check craigslist!!!:stir::rofl:
Joe, you don't think somebody would squeal or snitch on me, I think I would crack if they locked me in the managers office for questioning.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, here is the actual breakdown $3000.00 Building Fee---$2000.00 Clean Up Fee---$1200.00 Water Connection Fee---$4725.00 Desalinazation Assessment Fee---$400.00 Water Use Fee =$11,325.00 x 3=$33,975.00 for me. I hope I'm not forgetting any fee's here.

playaperro

El Pirata
Playa de Oro for a week. Happys coup...that was so chetoso LMAO...Maybe $1400.00 on your desal fee and maybe another $2000.00 on the trains they just sold, So
your looking at about $3400.00 for ya....Building fee gone water connection gone...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, my dreams of going to Vegas getting all the perk's, being highrollers free rooms, food, drinks and women, then on to South Beach, you and me Cuban girls on each arm, sipping Mojito's with real Cuban Mojito Mint have been destroyed. By the time Las Conchas gets done with me, we are gonna be camping in the tent area of Playa De Oro,guzzling Hamm's 40 ozers and probably wind up sharing a fat girl from Sonoyta.

Kenny

Playa, my dreams of going to Vegas getting all the perk's, being highrollers free rooms, food, drinks and women, then on to South Beach, you and me Cuban girls on each arm, sipping Mojito's with real Cuban Mojito Mint have been destroyed. By the time Las Conchas gets done with me, we are gonna be camping in the tent area of Playa De Oro,guzzling Hamm's 40 ozers and probably wind up sharing a fat girl from Sonoyta.
So in other words, same o same o for the dog.:lol:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Looks that way Kenny, back to reality, really not only Las Conchas, I am married too, thats the real problem.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa de Oro for a week. Happys coup...that was so chetoso LMAO...Maybe $1400.00 on your desal fee and maybe another $2000.00 on the trains they just sold, So
your looking at about $3400.00 for ya....Building fee gone water connection gone...
That's more than I thought I had coming last week, its allright actually it was figured in the cost of the house's when they were built and sold and I wasn't expecting to get anything back ever. But that still doesn't let the sharpies running Las Conchas off the hook they are still a bunch of clowns. That's why I like Lagrimas no bullsh%ten americans to jack around with.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, I just left Arturo's office. Refund is back on track and I now know the amount. We probably wont be doin' any tent camping anyway.

playaperro

El Pirata
Bill thanks for the update, pretty sure there some lurkers on here that are headed down to the office too. Hope he don't read the forum.. Ha

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I wish I could bring investor's money in, not do what I say I am gonna do and then a couple years later return only 1/3 of it. The right thing to do would know what you are doing before you start gathering funds from people and then you don't have to lurk around. If I didn't know anything about water desalinators I probably wouldn't say anything at all, I have installed 2 on boat's for long range travel and started to pull permits (denied) to install one in Lopez. There isn't anything to complicated, they are very basic ( you can build a 500 gallon a day one in your garage in a day or two) Las Conchas made it complicated with the money they had available to complicate things.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Your funny, A dream turned into a nightmare. Joe, fyi Guau Guau now has valet parking, just leave your car and key's with the kid in the street.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Bill how did the meeting go. They been trying to put this thing to rest but the old board would never give in and say let it go.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, I still have some lots in Las Conchas, but even though I built there I was never in the Hoa. My paperwork specifies how the fee's I paid were split up, I almost bet if I took them to court, the court would give me all the money I paid toward the desalinator. That was the deal and they didn't fulfill they're end of it. The Hoa can vote how to split the money amongst themselves if they want, but I was never a member.