Las Vegas Night to Benefit DIF

Mark your calendars on Saturday July 7, 2012 from 7:00pm to 11:00pm the Sonoran Resorts and City of Puerto Peñasco Plan a Fun Las Vegas Night to Benefit D.I.F.!

This is a great organization that does so much to help the community here in Rocky Point...

Tickets are $30 each or 2 for $50 and 100% of all proceeds will go to the D.I.F organization here in Rocky Point... You will receive $300 in playing chips with the purchase of each ticket...

visit the following link to purchase your tickets online...

Las Vegas Night | Sonoran Resorts

If you are in Rocky Point and would like to purchase tickets, please contact me and I will come to you, or you can purchase your tickets at any of the Sonoran Resorts Sales Offices...

Read more about Las Vegas Night to Benefit DIF at the following link...

http://www.sonoranresorts.mx/sonoran-resorts-and-city-of-puerto-penasco-plan-fun-las-vegas-night-to-benefit-d-i-f/

Barb and I will sea U there... Thank You

Las Vegas Night Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case you would like to pass it on to any of your Spanish speaking friends... Barb and I will sea U there...

Las Vegas Night Poster Spanish.jpg

Hey Guys and Gals I just wanted to give this post a Bump Up hoping to stir up your interest...

Tickets are available now online via the PayPal link at Las Vegas Night | Sonoran Resorts they are $30 each or $25 each if you buy 2... included with your ticket you get dinner (buffett, taco bar), you will recieve $300 in chips to gamble with on Blackjack, Poker or Roulette and you can purchase more chips if needed, and there will be great prizes to bid on in the charity auction afterwards. There will also be a full service bar to purchase your favorite beverages...

Jim is also working on a few surprises as well, that he can't mention as yet. This is the first annual and we want to make this a very big deal and success as we move forward. We will have some great items for auction which you will be able to bid on with your winnings from the tables. And, most importantly, it all goes to DIF, a great charity. What more could you want? Please tell your friends and we hope to see you there on July 7th at the Sonoran Sky Resort...

Thank You....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh, I forgot to tell you that Jerry and I will be there but you probably knew that already......

Jim

Well Known Member
We have 300 tickets total. I hope that we sell them all and if/when we do, there will be no more available to buy. Our goal is to raise between $7000 and $10,000 for DIF.

I got 2 waiting with your name on them Chari... well your name isn't really on them but you know what I mean...

Jim... Thanks for chiming in on the goal to sell 300 tickets and the possibillity of how much DIF can benefit from this event... :thumbsup:

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
We can't be there because we have a wedding for Joe's sister in california we must attend but ... since we would love to play along and would had we got to be there ... I would like to donate some tickets to anyone that will be there and like to attend on our behalf :) sooo.... I was thinking we would donate a 2 person deal to @seadweller to offer up and another 2 person deal to @Jim from the Sonoran's to give away to some one ... a WIN WIN :p

JGattheSea you have been a MAJOR Blessing to Rocky Point since you've joined this forum (and probably before you joined) we can't Thank You enough... I am really looking forward to meeting you to add a face to that Great Big Kind Heart... Thank You, from all of us...

Last edited:

Jim

Well Known Member
JGattheSea, Thank you very much for your generosity. I really wish that you could attend but we really appreciate your donation. If anything changes and you decide that you can make it, just let us know. Jim

Jim Thank You so much for the invitation to help out with the Vegas Night and for pointing Joe in our direction... I think Joe could write about pulling teeth and make it sound like a pleasurable adventure he's that good of an interviewer and a wonderful person to get to know and the same for his wife Carrol... we have an outing planned for Monday to go out to La Pinta...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I, too, gave Mark our 50 bucks and left the tickets with him in case we don't make it down. I really hate the heat and humidity of July 1 thru Oct 1. I'll come down for charity, tho. I have 2 air conditioners on my 27 foot trailer and they both run on major boogie the whole time I'm down in the heat. Funny story, I had to replace both units last Spring. We came down in August for something and we went out to eat and visit. Was gone about 4 hours. When we got home, Jerry unlocked the door and opened it and was completely enveloped in frost. It just rolled out of there! LOL! Both them new units work very well and they are one size too big for the rooms. Thought I'd err on the side of caution..........LOL!

Jim

Well Known Member
[h=6][/h]A BIG THANKS to the people who are helping us to promote, organize, and collect prizes for our upcoming Las Vegas Night for Charity. Less than a month to go and still much to do. We still need dealers, servers, and many more donations of prizes and gift certificates. If you would like to participate in this great cause, please contact one of these active participants: Jim Ringquist, Bobbie Tobin, Beverly Arrowood, Eloy Gonzalez, Mark Olszewski, Manny Sanchez, or stop by one of the Sonoran Resorts Sales Offices.

We've added a Texas Hold 'em Tournament, Buffet style dinner and wine tasting event sponsored by one of the Baja vineyards (more info on that to come) Don't forget to mark your calendars and get your tickets early. July 7 (7-7) at 7:00 p.m. 7-7-7 sounds lucky, doesn't it? Las Vegas Night | Sonoran Resorts

beachgirl

Well Known Member
Jim, do you have any more info on the wine tasting?? What will the dinner buffet consist of?? Not that I care, I eat almost anything but I need to know if I need to feed the other half (who is, shall we say, a little more on the picky side) before we come LOL!!