Last weekend 18-20th

A

azbeachboy

What a beautiful weekend. The new moom brought in a really high tide that made swimming fun. Seadweller and Boo came over to play in the waves. Angel tried to give Boo swim lessons. It was fun watching two pitbulls playing together. The day time heat and humidity has finally broken. The ocean has cooled off a few degree and doesn't fell like a bathtub anymore. I can't wait to go back!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful weekend. The new moom brought in a really high tide that made swimming fun. Seadweller and Boo came over to play in the waves. Angle tried to give Boo swim lessons. It was fun watching two pitbulls playing together. The day time heat and humidity has finally broken. The ocean has cooled off a few degree and doesn't fell like a bathtub anymore. I can't wait to go back!
Boo can't wait for his next swimming lesson with Angel... Angel's a great teacher... I think Boo would follow her anywhere...

jaime grande

Our Love Shack
Just Great !!!

My wife and I were down 14-16 mid week. The weather was just great !!! we have the " love Shack" down at the Reef and we were the only ones there. No people - no beach venders - no problems ! We swam with about 60 pelicans . WOW ! diving right next to us. Flying a foot over our heads. Hard to experience that when the place is packed. We'll be back in Oct.:-D