Last Weekend

fasteddy

Had a great time last weekend visiting JJ's, Rosy's, Black Dog and Debbies and Pollo Lucas.
Also ran into Mark and Chuck at Chango's on Friday night which was a pleasant surprise.
Even though the wind was a little strong the weather was great and we all had a great time.
I wish I was there next weekend for the volleyball tournament but won't be able to make it down
till the first of May.
No problems heading down or coming home.

Ed

Last edited:
Eddie... we were looking for you at Chango's saturday night... I am can't wait to do some biking with you, and Thanks again for your generosity, your donation will help with the Kids Day at the Esperanza Para Nuevo Vida Community Center on the 24th...

fasteddy

Hey Mark,
We headed over to Black dog on Saturday night for some Kareokee. Should have gone to Chango's as we were the only ones at Black Dog. I'm hoping to get my Bike down soon and would love to go riding.
Do whatever you think is best with the donation it sounds like Kids day is a perfect way to use it!
We will be back down on april 30th for the weekend maybe we can get together for a bit.

A

azbeachboy

Eddie,
I just got home today. It was nice to meet you! I have to say Saturday night at Chango's was a lot of fun. I had a women buy my Pink Floyd t-shirt off my back...