Latitude Survey

showlowjoe

We go to RP 3-6x year, but we haven't been to Lat31 for a couple of years. It's no reflection on Mike, and even though the pricing is USD, the food and drink are good, but not exceptional in value or flavor. We like the good food stands(Mexican seafood and beef), local places like Yoli's Senaceria (behind Coppel) where you NEED to speak Spanish, restaurants on the beach like Mare Blue, Pool Bar at Las Palomas, etc.

Only issues I've ever had at Lat31, were the interior comfort level in the building and the climb up. I know that power is very expensive, so if the AC isn't on, I understand, but I don't want to stay eat, and drink when it's so hot. Max's doesn't always have the AC on either, but if we go late enough, and there's a great special (chateaubriand), the patio at Max's is nice. It's really difficult for me to climb up or down even 4 stairs, and when I look at Mike's stairs, it looks like Everest to me.

Having said all that, we think the world of Mike and Kathy, the Restaurant, and the girls behind the bar. I'll make it a point to make a couple of nights of it because it's been too long, and good, hard climb is OK once in a while.

David and Jose (Tucson)