Libertad Panga Fishing!

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
My buddy and I hired a panga for two days looking for yellowtail the first weekend of December. We ended up catching 6 jurel (yellowtail) but over a dozen bonito and some sand bass. Bonus was a rather large yellow snapper (according to the guide) or maybe a grouper? Weather was delightful, though nights and mornings were chilly. I can't wait to return to this friendly town and rather fishy bay, and it's fishier "El Faro." We had one bonito beheaded by a sea lion. IMG20231202120220.jpg

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Old I saw quite a few people from the solar park and a few from the gas power plant while dining. I am not sure the new project will change the town too much. It is still pretty sleepy. As for the Cirrios photo, I fished the beach just north of that point and caught a good number of nice corvina on a warm weather trip. I can't wait to get back there!

Old55

Old I saw quite a few people from the solar park and a few from the gas power plant while dining. I am not sure the new project will change the town too much. It is still pretty sleepy. As for the Cirrios photo, I fished the beach just north of that point and caught a good number of nice corvina on a warm weather trip. I can't wait to get back there!
Have you ever run into Craig Ricketts down there?

Old55

ernesto , they came after him in the Tucson Weekly stories years ago.Smelling a rat I really pressed Keith Rosenblum the writer.Something wasn't kosher.
They wanted the property back and or to hurt him with the investors. Don Diamond might be involved.