Liberty Cove/Coastal Highway update

Roberto

This might explain why ~~~"Happy"~~~ is such an unhappy fella. (go through this thread)

And Jerry; did you really, REALLY??? plunk down 100,000.00 US dollars on this? You a Sonoran "God'ess"? all knowing of this landscape~~~ yikes.
If you looke carefully, although not real clear, the first paragraph Jerry wrote copying a message from someone in the second who is the person how said they invested $100K, not Jerry.

jerry

100000 doesn't buy much when the salesmen are all crooks,the appraisers have their backs and the real estate agents are ...well real estate agents .Interesting the biodiesel guy that lost 200000 on a lot most likely was using German bank money..

Bruce Greenberg appraisal s have been used by many of breadwinner.

Last edited:

jerry

What do you mean Jerry? Greenberg is always publishing stuff abaout himself. Caca de Vaca???
Sorry typing from my kindle and the damn thing changes everything...it may be insane,,,

"Bruce Greenberg, principal of Tucson-based Bruce D. Greenberg Inc., real estate appraisers and consultants; and Valuaciones Montaña Verde S.A. de C.V., assigns a $605 million value to Liberty Cove on an "as if" basis" this guy was used by all the Sonoran Coast conmen from La Paloma to Libertad....screw him

jerry

Coastal Highway update.....So maybe out resident cheerleader can tell me why the mayor doesn't cleanup the trash dump between the airport and town.Hey the mayor is supposed to be a professor...is he a blind professor?

From past the Mayan the road is pothole city again......big trucks= big potholes

Good news! the Coastal Highway construction is going again! from Silvio Reyes Ranch to maybe 10 miles north about to the Military Checkpoint the road is gone.You drive on the dirt next to it...big rock trucks,mud and crazy assed Mexican drivers everywhere......still this is really going good....think twice about pulling something big.....

Roberto

Coastal Highway update.....So maybe out resident cheerleader can tell me why the mayor doesn't cleanup the trash dump between the airport and town.Hey the mayor is supposed to be a professor...is he a blind professor?

From past the Mayan the road is pothole city again......big trucks= big potholes
If you want to experience a bad road, go on Ocana to Constitution then take Constitution north. Both Ocana and Constitution are cratered. One of the poorest areas of the city and most heavily used local roads. Some of the locals have gone out with dirt to fill some of the craters. The dirt roads are in better shape. I have often thought if the polticos had to drive there on the way to work it would get fixed.

jerry

Be prepared for the road past the airport to get really bad.It will be torn out so they are not keeping it up pot hole wise....

jerry

Leigh it will still be torn up as the work heads North.I would not do it at night plus this morning the Military was really into searching cars and writing down vin from door frame at Heradura mine.....rained too and the road was about to become a mess

Last edited: