Licence Plate Readers

Kenny

I shouldn't post when I've been drinking.
That's kind of what I thought when I P.M'd ya. You did, or you do remember getting it don't you?
The dog just had a relapse in his choice of vocabulary; but I'm sure, not a change of heart.:-D

P

playa lopez mike

I do not think they keep the license plat number because they do not check it against the vehicle, but they do scan my passport everytime i cross the border and think we can be sure hey save those numbers

playaperro

El Pirata
I was talking about the licence plate going into Mexico. Anyway Mike they keep all info on the cars and plates when you cross. Sometimes they ask you whens the last time you crossed and where? Also the computer keeps a record of your passport. Lets say you lost your passport and you have a DL. They have your passport on
record, so all the agent does is put in your DL # and your passport comes up.

wendell

this is true. I have been let back in US two times when i left my passport at the house in RP. they have all that junk on file and just bring it up on their computer. Of course, they do not have to let you cross w/o passport, but most will if there are no other problems.

wendell - They DO HAVE TO LET YOU CROSS IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN. It just may take a little longer if you do not have your US Passport in your posession.