local fishing for fun aboard About Time

come along for a boat ride aboard the 60' yacht "ABOUT TIME" and do some local fishin for fun and grins...

click the boat --> :boat:

thanks for watching...

What would something like that yacht cost?
Thanks for asking but... By "cost" did you mean to charter? or to own? If it was the later of the two... all I can say is, "much more than I can afford..."

If you meant the charter price when you referred to "cost" I would ask if you could please call or send us an email from our boat trip site... with respect to Tyler I'd rather not conduct bussiness on his forum... I hope you'll understand... I don't think it's fair for me to do so...

and besides... I'm just the guy with the camera, who luckily gets to tag along and shoot video... my Boss, Oooops... I mean wife Barbara does all the booking of the boats... :boat:

I have no clue what a boat like this would cost but I have been told between the About Time and the Pacifica the total is nearly 3 million... give or take a few thousand...

the way the Gov. is spending money that seems like small change these days... but still way out of my league...

Stuart... we did do a good job of catching bait... but we're still a long way from being masters at it... giggle... giggle... thanks for watching though... it's always fun getting out on the water...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I have no clue what a boat like this would cost but I have been told between the About Time and the Pacifica the total is nearly 3 million... give or take a few thousand...

the way the Gov. is spending money that seems like small change these days... but still way out of my league...
You'd be surprised at what you can pick up a boat like that for these days. No, they aren't giving them away, but there are a lot of folks just looking to get out of them with the economy the way it is right now. Just like houses right now, there are some smoking deals out there on boats.

On a boat that size, buying it is only the down payment, so to speak. It stays in the water. You have to pay to have a slip somewhere, insurance, maintenance and upkeep, a captain and crew because it's too big to run by yourself, and then there's fuel. That thing is a tub and probably tanks about a 1000 gallons. You would be lucky if it gets 1/2 mile per gallon (probably less).

Buying it is a drop in the bucket compared to what it will cost you to own, operate and maintain it on an on-going basis. :boat:

On a boat that size, buying it is only the down payment, so to speak. It stays in the water. You have to pay to have a slip somewhere, insurance, maintenance and upkeep, a captain and crew because it's too big to run by yourself, and then there's fuel. That thing is a tub and probably tanks about a 1000 gallons. You would be lucky if it gets 1/2 mile per gallon (probably less).

Buying it is a drop in the bucket compared to what it will cost you to own, operate and maintain it on an on-going basis. :boat:
That is the truth Stuart... my buddy Rick says, "if you want to get a million dollars out of the boating bussiness... invest two million..."

You'd be surprised at what you can pick up a boat like that for these days. No, they aren't giving them away, but there are a lot of folks just looking to get out of them with the economy the way it is right now. Just like houses right now, there are some smoking deals out there on boats.

Yep....."A boat is a hole in the ocean that you pour money into!"

Yep....."A boat is a hole in the ocean that you pour money into!"
but what pisses me off is the fact that... "I'm always in the water searchin for stuff on the bottom and I have yet to find any of that money..."

could it be that this so called hole, is bottomless? :lol:

:boat: I'm always lookin up...
. :roll:

Last edited:
Love your videos Seadweller!
thank you I'm very happy that you enjoy them... I try to show you things that you can see (sealife) and do (dolphin chasing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking) while in Rocky Point... and not just the inside of a condo like a lot of Rocky Point videos...

if anyone loves to play in the water as much as I do, contact me when you are coming down... I'd love to have you join me kayaking, snorkeling or freediving (breath hold diving)...

fair warning you'll probably end up in one of my videos... :-o

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=116198049370&h=nrHN5&u=boPRM&ref=nf

Last edited: