Local Woman Is Missing

There are MANY missing people in Rocky Point. According to a local, the number is in the hundreds. Most are never seen again. Occasionally, a body is found, cut up in pieces. Frequently, you see posters of missing persons circulating in Penasco. There was one of a 13 year old girl, missing from Caborca for two weeks. The remains of her mutilated body were found. The families of many mising persons do not report it, fearing retribution.

Roberto

There are MANY missing people in Rocky Point. According to a local, the number is in the hundreds. Most are never seen again. Occasionally, a body is found, cut up in pieces. Frequently, you see posters of missing persons circulating in Penasco. There was one of a 13 year old girl, missing from Caborca for two weeks. The remains of her mutilated body were found. The families of many mising persons do not report it, fearing retribution.
Who is the local that you got this information from? How does this local have this information? Spreading rumor does no one any good. I live here full time and have for 5 years. I am out in the community all the time. I have many Mexican friends. Why don't I hear about all these missing people. Are you one of those hate monger people that lives in Arizona but knows far, far more about life in Penasco than anyone who lives here? If you've got facts let's hear them. Otherwise please stop the bull. It does no one any good. Gracias!

el gato, who started this thread, deleted the info, so this thread should be deleted by those who can do such things.
she must have been found, one way or another.

El Gato....since you deleted your original post, you might want to post the details on this "missing" person....a teenager who decided to go off with her boyfriend????? or something else?????

Hundreds missing and cut up into little pieces? Gimme a break. Thank you, Roberto for voicing the doubt everyone should have when this type of comment is made. Can you just imagine in a town this size if that were true? There are no secrets in Penasco, so it would be well known, for sure. Jack, your so-called local friend (if he exists) is feeding you a line of bull.

Rosy,

Compare what I posted with your statement. You are great at distorting and misquoting: "Occasionally, a body is found, cut up in pieces." You are well aware of the son of a prominant family in Penasco, who was kidnapped, and two weeks later, his dismembered body was discovered at kilometer post 26 on Mexican Highway 8. More recently, a young woman from Hermosillo was kidnapped. Her kidnappers contacted her sister in Hermosillo to come to Penasco to get her. Both their bodies were found mutilated on the beach. The point I was making is that there are many kidnappings in Penasco, and there is no way to determine the actual number.

Hundreds missing and cut up into little pieces? Gimme a break. Thank you, Roberto for voicing the doubt everyone should have when this type of comment is made. Can you just imagine in a town this size if that were true? There are no secrets in Penasco, so it would be well known, for sure. Jack, your so-called local friend (if he exists) is feeding you a line of bull.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Roberto, I knew 3 that were never reported and never came back, Dee from your office thru her sister was an inlaw (Ricky's son) to one of them and probably isn't aware of it. If there is no timeline, if I know 3, surley there are more.

Last edited:
Rosy,

Compare what I posted with your statement. You are great at distorting and misquoting: "Occasionally, a body is found, cut up in pieces." You are well aware of the son of a prominant family in Penasco, who was kidnapped, and two weeks later, his dismembered body was discovered at kilometer post 26 on Mexican Highway 8. More recently, a young woman from Hermosillo was kidnapped. Her kidnappers contacted her sister in Hermosillo to come to Penasco to get her. Both their bodies were found mutilated on the beach. The point I was making is that there are many kidnappings in Penasco, and there is no way to determine the actual number.
You said "hundreds" and implied they were Penasco kidnappings, not Caborca or Hermosillo. I am unfamiliar with either of the instances you cite. In nine years here I cannot recall a single mutilated body on the beach.

You said "hundreds" and implied they were Penasco kidnappings, not Caborca or Hermosillo. I am unfamiliar with either of the instances you cite. In nine years here I cannot recall a single mutilated body on the beach.
Rosey, to help refresh your memory, Jorge, son of the owners of El Disconton, and nephew of the owner of a large hotel in town. The incident put the whole town in shock. The girl from Hermosillo was kidnapped in Penasco, not in Hermosillo. My term "hundreds" did apply to the number of missing persons in Penasco, according to a local resident. There is no way to determine the actual number of missing or kidnapped persons because families have been warned not to report the incident.

The son of the hotel owner you are talking about also disappeared, but that was years ago. He was a real jackass.
Ah...well at least now I know what hotel owner he was talking about! Frankly, I have no idea what the Disconton is or was and if the whole town was in shock, I missed it completely. I wonder how long ago this supposedly happened? Either way, I'm bored with the topic as CJ is just up to his usual fear-mongering.

Roberto

Here is what I object to about your post Mr. Prickly Pear:

There are MANY MANY in capitol letters missing people in Rocky Point. According to a local, unidentified local, you might have said 'who refused to be identified since they were unauthorized to reveal any information the number is in the hundreds. How does anyone know this, as you said in a later post "There is no way to determine the number" but you are confident that it is in the hundreds. Most Most? again how do you know this? are never seen again. Occasionally, Occasionally means with some frequency, you cite one incident. a body is found, cut up in pieces. Frequently Frequently, you make it sound like the town is plastered with posters, it's not. you see posters of missing persons circulating in Penasco. There was one of a 13 year old girl, missing from Caborca for two weeks. The remains of her mutilated mutilated, what newspaer do you write for? body were found. The families of many mising persons do not report it, fearing retribution. Except I guess they report to your un named source who reports to you.

Yes it is undeniable that there have been people missing in Penasco. Yes there have been some bodies found. This is a trajedy that gives some the opportunity to make themselves appear important because they have 'secret' information. You have taken something that has some truth and magnified to suit some personal motivation. You have been consistent in that here on this forum. Facts are facts, guesses are guesses based on some information, what you have is wild speculation and exaggeration, otherwise called Bulls**t. At least you did not repeat that puke "Over 30,000 people have been killed...." and thank you for that.

Roberto

Roberto, I knew 3 that were never reported and never came back, Dee from your office thru her sister was an inlaw (Ricky's son) to one of them and probably isn't aware of it. If there is no timeline, if I know 3, surley there are more.
It is true that people go missing and never come back. Why is another question. Through Ana's family I became aquainted with a gent who was pretty high up in the ladder, locally. He disappeared during that recent turn over, about a year ago or so. 'Poof', they were gone. Recently heard that he is in another close by city and doing OK. Another friend, cousin of you-know-who, disappeared just before Christmas. Rumor mill had it that terminal violence was involved. I got a "Fleiz Navidade" text from him. Heard recently through a mutual friend that he is in a city in central Mexico and doing OK, what with his bad kidneys and all. They disappeared voluntarily but who could know? And some of them don't get reported because no one gives a sh*t about them and other people are glad they are gone. This is not to argue that violence does not happen, it surely does but it does not need to be magnified and blown out of proportion and made to appear a problem frequently affecting bystanders and ordinary citizens. That happens too and it is a serious problem if even one person is hurt. Those in the business know it's a job hazard.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Ah...well at least now I know what hotel owner he was talking about! Frankly, I have no idea what the Disconton is or was and if the whole town was in shock, I missed it completely. I wonder how long ago this supposedly happened? Either way, I'm bored with the topic as CJ is just up to his usual fear-mongering.
Rosy, it was at least 10 years ago and no nobody was in shock. I know a few people that were glad. I am talking about the son, I dont know anything about the nephew.

dmcauley

This incident was a case of mistaken identity and the young lady is home. There are quite a few kidnappings in Mexico and RP is not immune to them. The girl was a little beat up but is not hurt bad.
This is not an American deal.