Long line To Cross Back

Typical Memorial Day line back into USA 5 years ago. That is why we leave by 8am or the next day. Better yet stay the whole week.:-(

fasteddy

we left sunday around 10:30 no cars at the border. How were the checkpoints on the USA side heading North?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
This is not about the border but traffic here over the weekend was brutal. Took us 18 minutes to get to JJ's Sunday and it was packed out.

Esperanza

WOW.... we NORMALLY don't go down on holiday weekends, but decided we REALLY needed a break. Going down, we hit the border Thursday afternoon around 4:30.... only a few cars ahead of us. On the way back Monday Morning, we hit the border at 8:10 am. It took us 1 hour to get through. Guess we were lucky :)

Tedram

Tedram
Crossed into Mexico on Thursday morning at 6:20----- no line, Came home on Monday morning leaving RP at 5:10 and hit the border at 6:20---- Again no line. It took longer at the military check point in RP than it did at the Border....... GREAT TRIP!!!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It is a double edged sword. I love to see my friends with businesses busy again. I really don't like traffic though......you gotta have one to have the other though. I just have to remember to stay home on the weekends and go to the beach during the week. Yeah that'll work, jet ski day tomorrow at Cholla Bay there wont be anyone but my wife and I on the bay!

rplarry

It is a double edged sword. I love to see my friends with businesses busy again. I really don't like traffic though......you gotta have one to have the other though. I just have to remember to stay home on the weekends and go to the beach during the week. Yeah that'll work, jet ski day tomorrow at Cholla Bay there wont be anyone but my wife and I on the bay!
Rumors are that after the Convention Center and Cruise Line Port is in, lightrail is next !

How's that for a little 'ol sleepy fishing village...

Hooch

Yeah that'll work, jet ski day tomorrow at Cholla Bay there wont be anyone but my wife and I on the bay!
Naa my parents will be out there doing the same thing, they are staying in my house till monday, you see them out there say hi, they are usually paddling around in high tide on my kayaks