Long time no SEA!

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Hey all you crazy Sea of Cortez frequent fishers! As usual I have learned ever so much reading your posts on this truly excellent forum! I have not been down to Sonora for one year when I last went to Santo Tomas corvina fishing. I am going down May 17-21 at long last. I am hoping to make it a more frequent journey than it has been the last two years. I will let you know if I catch any corvina when I get back.

You guys are awesome and I need to show up more often.

Tom the Surfcaster

Kenny

Don't bother to post about how many fish you caught without pictures Tom, we'll need some proof.:D

Last edited:

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Just nibbled a bit!

Hey Stuart! I have been nearly swallowed and chewed up a few times lately but I don't yet sleep with the fishes. Kenny, I will bear that in mind, as I see the forum is a proof based bragging board these days! Thanks to all you guys who keep this forum fresh. If I don't have pictures I will tell you I caught nothing (which happens from time to time).

Kenny

Hey Stuart! I have been nearly swallowed and chewed up a few times lately but I don't yet sleep with the fishes. Kenny, I will bear that in mind, as I see the forum is a proof based bragging board these days! Thanks to all you guys who keep this forum fresh. If I don't have pictures I will tell you I caught nothing (which happens from time to time).
As usual you'll do fine, and I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures from one of my favorite fishing places.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You know what they say? Pics or it didnt happen...