Looking for a Beach Front Rental....

mis2810

Well Known Member
Is it that you don't want to go through the rental companies? Because when I go to Las Palmas website to reserve one of the houses, there are quite a few available for Thanksgiving week.

mis2810

Well Known Member
I have a contact at Las Palmas. No discounts, but let me know by private message if you'd like me to contact him.

mikef

Is it that you don't want to go through the rental companies? Because when I go to Las Palmas website to reserve one of the houses, there are quite a few available for Thanksgiving week.
No I will go thru anybody who can get me a home... but I should of clarified... My wife wants either house 1 thru 5 or 16 thru 20. There are some of the back homes open but the dont face the ocean and that is what she likes. Thanks for looking. I really apreciate it.

mikef

So you DO NOT want the home Villas that are for rent, you want the beach front homes that are labeled "NOT FOR RENT"

Bella Sirena - Bella Sirena Rocky Point - Bella Sirena Resort - Bella Sirena Puerto Penasco Mexico
LOL... Yes those are the homes I want. They are privately owned but the owners rent them. I found a guy on here that owns 2 of them and he rents them but he is going to use them Thanksgiving week. I am hopeing to find someone else that knows someone that owns want and wants to rent it.... Or a home at Las Palmas next door.

garyd

Well Known Member
Have you looked at the Baja Building in Las Palmas? My unit is right behind house 3 and 4. Same as beach front

mikef

Have you looked at the Baja Building in Las Palmas? My unit is right behind house 3 and 4. Same as beach front
Yeah we saw those... but the beach front homes are right on the sand. My kids walk out the door and into the sand. It is perfect. We shouldnt of waited so long to reserve one. It looks like we are going to New Orleans instead since we cant find a house that we like....

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
Did anyone else get an email from the director of audits from Sonora asking about dealings as a renter or owner with Oceano?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Did anyone else get an email from the director of audits from Sonora asking about dealings as a renter or owner with Oceano?
You might start a new thread on this topic as it will most probably get a lot of action soon. The answer is 'yes a lot'.