Looking for Absinthe

GV Jack

Snorin God
Wow, so maybe GV remembers that ritual !!
Ah yes, I remember it well.

Abe the Absinthe synthasizer and I were sitting on the deck of the Titantic enjoying our little snort
when I heard a really loud noise. I don't remember anything after that except for some idiot standing
on the bow yelling that he lost his poodle, or was it his schnauzer. I have no idea where she went.

playaperro

El Pirata
I thought tequilla had to be distilled in tequilla to be called tequilla, So its like you high grade "MOTA"?

So its there a place in Rocky Point where I can find Absinthe? I don't really don't think so, but if someone know please Post it.

And I also don't think you can take Absinthe back to the US.

I too remember the place on the Mirador I think it was called "Around the Corner"

A

AZ Miguel

Back the last time the town was booming in the Mirador near Pink Caddy on the south side of the street was a hole in the wall bar that served Absinthe the "proper" way. They had this crazy looking contraption, kind of looked like a bong, first they would pour the absinthe over a sugar cube and then light it on fire. The absinthe traveled through this bong looking thing and finally into the glass that you would drink it out of. I think they were selling it for $6 a glass. This would have been 2006 or 2007. The stigma attached is much better than the actual product.
What's a bong?