Looking for deep offshore reefs to scuba dive

Any structures less than 120 feet will do. Looking for some GPS coordinates. New to the RP area but not new to diving deep reefs in Mexico. Most of my diving is in the midrift islands and Baja. I just need some help saving time. I have a Grady White and have cross the Cortez many times so reefs quite a ways out are fine.
Thank you in advance.
--Todd

YumaJames

Todd, email me and I'll send you a ton of coordinates for reefs around Rocky Point and the Sea of Cortez. A few months ago brought the subject up of publicly posting coordinates online, and the general consensus was people don't want to make them public because of overfishing, etc. I respect that, so just email me I'll I'll send em to ya privately.

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Todd - Do you still have my email address? It's been years since we talked. Going spearfishing?

Hi Stuart! I was wondering if you were around. I just moved back to Phoenix. I was up in Boise Idaho for 12 years. Now I moved back, bought the Grady White and ready to catch fish.
I mostly freedive as you know but since RP is so close I thought I'd try some of the tank diving which seems to be offshore however, I don't know the spots there.
You can contact me at [email protected]