Looking to hire musicians for beach serenade

Does anyone have a suggestion? I remember when the "Mexican Elvis" would hire out and entertain us with his guitar, does anyone know someone/s who can play guitar etc and sing both Mexican and English tunes? Thanks!

Does anyone have a suggestion? I remember when the "Mexican Elvis" would hire out and entertain us with his guitar, does anyone know someone/s who can play guitar etc and sing both Mexican and English tunes? Thanks!
Joaquin Fragoso: 638.107.6583 He's quite entertaining in both languages. Very versatile. If you let him know what you want, he'll do it. Good luck with it!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
you can hear Joaquin playing at the malecon or at Cava de penasco as of lately, he is awesome and very versatile!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Inka, where is Cava de Penasco?
Is the bar above The lighthouse, it has wrap around windows and a/c so the views are much better with this humidity although you can also go out to the terrasa!!! it has a very nice selection of wines, reds and whites, and the owner, Jesse Gerardo, plays the guiter and sings as well as many others as Joaquin, very nice atmosphere and the views of course, in my opinion one of the most romantic places in RP!!!

MIRAMAR

OK, we were there New Years Eve- beautiful views. I thought we were just at the Lighthouse. Casa de Capitan I think has better views, but no music.

aprilsuzanne55

BeachGirl
OK, we were there New Years Eve- beautiful views. I thought we were just at the Lighthouse. Casa de Capitan I think has better views, but no music.
I also thought that was just part of the Lighthouse. Good to know it is called Cava de Penasco and has good live music. We will have to check that out.
And I agree Casa del Capitan has the best view. Also sometimes they do have excellent wandering Mariachi music.
We had the "rehearsal dinner" for my wedding at Casa del Capitan and the mariachi band was excellent!
We had not hired them to be there, it was just a coincidence (or maybe the restaurant called them and said a group of twenty-two was coming in for dinner!).
But they played and played :woo:and we danced on the lower terrace and tipped them very well!
And the balloon man was there too!

Since the subject opened a bit to not-necessarily-English-speaking, but great mariachis . . . . The best I've heard (by far) is a group that sporadically stops by Del Capitan (daytimes, at least). I've also seen them on the Malecon once: Latido Norteno Eduardo