Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

playaperro

El Pirata
They are preparing canines in Sonora to detect Covid-19 for the anticipated second wave of infections expected to occur this winter.

So how will the dogs not get covid??? Are they given a vaccine??? And the real question is how much does a sniff test cost???
just asking for a friend;)

Last I remember sniffs are free
Sniffs are free so are bites..

Although I am repulsed by this type of violence, I do keep a loaded 12 guage under the bed, I really wonder, is this like chicago where its just vermin killing other vermin. Easy to assume those people were innocent, but who knows?
They were most likely vermin. The cartel usually has little reason to whack innocent people. Most likely just gangs thinning each other.

playaperro

El Pirata
sick after eating some bacon from Sam's club just starting to feel better now no more diarrhea. I thought you would take over with the news reporting.
Ok I was texting with happy and I asked him about the poles and rods he used on the Tecate Runner (his boat). You probably never heard of him Life but he lost it on here a few times anyway he told he gave them to the white women lover in Yuma, pretty much his downfall was when he fell off a ladder and his back landed on a rock, he also told me a few things about the mayor but it’s been awhile and I forgot. He was playing border patrol agent in Yuma chasing people in the sand. I hear crickets again.

RP Life

Ok I was texting with happy and I asked him about the poles and rods he used on the Tecate Runner (his boat). You probably never heard of him Life but he lost it on here a few times anyway he told he gave them to the white women lover in Yuma, pretty much his downfall was when he fell off a ladder and his back landed on a rock, he also told me a few things about the mayor but it’s been awhile and I forgot. He was playing border patrol agent in Yuma chasing people in the sand. I hear crickets again.
For real you lost me. I am not sure what all this means

Update I just got it you are reporting the news. Keep up the good work then.

Last edited:

rplarry

They are preparing canines in Sonora to detect Covid-19 for the anticipated second wave of infections expected to occur this winter.

So how will the dogs not get covid??? Are they given a vaccine??? And the real question is how much does a sniff test cost???

Per the last line of your post, Joe Biden says the exact same thing.

richwi

I was shocked to read that dogs can detect Covid with near 100% accuracy!

AZRob

I was shocked to read that dogs can detect Covid with near 100% accuracy!
The way the dogs know, is they lose the sense of taste and smell. Its more shocked to see dogs are almost immune to the virus. Its been around years, but I hear the valley fever (dust virous) is going around now with the winds picking up. I know of one that has it, had to go to hospital they put this person in the corona 19 ward for two days and moved to a different ward and said it wasn't corona 19. So more than likely they have 19 also. But has been released. I hope they tested on the way out.

So they put a person with valley fever in a corona 19 ward , are they purposely trying to give them the virus , that doesn't sound to smart .

RP Life

This was on De Frente Sonoyta

It looks like they may start stopping you before you enter into Mexico (on the US side) to crack down on non-essential travel.

New "blockade" at the gatehouse goes to US citizens in Mexico
The ambassador, Christopher Landau, called it irresponsible to cross into the United States, taking advantage of citizenship for purchases and family visits in the midst of the pandemic

Tribune of San Luis

In his official Twitter account, the United States Ambassador to Mexico, Christopher Landau (@USAmbMex), reiterated the formation of long lines and delays at land border crossings to the neighboring country due to the actions implemented by the Customs Office and Border Protection (CBP) to facilitate “truly” essential travel.
The foregoing, after said body announced that starting this week the closure of both pedestrian and vehicular lanes would be carried out, as well as a double inspection of each user who intends to cross into the neighboring country for non-essential issues, on those with US citizenship who usually cross from Mexico to “the other side” and vice versa, making use of their legal status to make such trips.
"This weekend there were very long lines at some of the land border crossings to enter the United States from Mexico, because CPB is focusing its resources on facilitating essential travel," he said in the first lines of his message.
In that sense, he said that "it seems that many US citizens in the border region are not taking the restrictions seriously and cross in both directions for non-essential travel such as shopping, meals and family visits," which he adjudged as an aggravation of the health crisis by Covid-19.
USERS REPORT
Regarding said restrictions, users in local social networks stated that until this day the lines remained in "apparent normality"; however, there are those who have already suffered from the blockade by the US authorities, such as Josie, a netizen who shared on her personal account that “they are giving a warning on Sentri. We only have to go to Mexico out of special necessity ”, thus confirming the actions implemented in the border port.