Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Starve to death from lack of food and money or possibly get sick for a few days. Which one would I prefer?
I know for me..I don't really care what you prefer. You are not here. You are probably comfortable up there somewhere looking down your nose at people trying to do the right thing. Who cares what you prefer? Nobody here for sure.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Not sure if you all are seeing this.
Check out the Interactive Map update to locate COVID-19. Risk Zones. Remember that cases have not been officially released, but it can help prevent infections, as suspected individuals were applied fast test and are isolated.

fallecimiento - Death
recuperado - Recovered
sospechoso - Suspect
extra oficial - extra official
zona de contacto frecuente - frequent contact area
activo - Active

View attachment 16996
www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/pe%C3%B1asco_covid-19/RrcqooJs6i
As soon as I saw this I thought, that looks like more than 14 DOTS. Yellow being suspected...

RP Life

Well Known Member
When looking at the interactive map the places that are in the purple triangle (frequent contact area) meaning areas highly likely to contract Covid-19 are as follows:

Area of Bella Sirena, Las Palmas, Sonoran Sea Resorts
Area Las Palomas Resort
Area of Super Ley and Coppel
Area of Banorte Bank on Freemont Blvd
Area of Hospital by Rocky Imports
Area of Hospital by the Oomapas Water company
Area of IMSS Unidad Médica Familiar Número 9 beside the Hospital

Remember the city just allowed residents to re-enter June 1st - 10th from within Mexico and outside of Mexico.

rplarry

Well Known Member
When looking at the interactive map the places that are in the purple triangle (frequent contact area) meaning areas highly likely to contract Covid-19 are as follows:

Area of Bella Sirena, Las Palmas, Sonoran Sea Resorts
Area Las Palomas Resort
Area of Super Ley and Coppel
Area of Banorte Bank on Freemont Blvd
Area of Hospital by Rocky Imports
Area of Hospital by the Oomapas Water company
Area of IMSS Unidad Médica Familiar Número 9 beside the Hospital

Remember the city just allowed residents to re-enter June 1st - 10th from within Mexico and outside of Mexico.
You are better than Columbo ! Such a researcher you are.

What an incredible scientific list of areas that one might encounter the WuFLu ! Your analysis is saving lives.

Pretty funny. The virus is probably all over the place. Wonder if it will show up at an OXOXO next ?

Maybe near Russ' house in the hood ? , as he calls it

The LEGITIMATE problem that worries me is that Rocky Point, not known for germaphobia or high sanitary standards, has now locked down it's entire population from ANY and ALL BUGS. They have shuttered all from not only Covid herd immunity, but also the gazillions of other bugs that float around the fish market, the bathrooms with no soap and no hot water, the restaurants, etc., etc.

Now, the population that has been quarantined is wide open to illnesses that their immune systems were already easily able to fight off and now with all the purrell baths and sanitization and lockdown, residents will be getting sick from stuff that they never would have every had to worry about otherwise.

I'd be much more worried about that, than the WuFlu. Getting sick from stuff that you otherwise would not have gotten sick from could just overwhelm the challenged medical system in RP.

What say you Roberto?, you scientific expert you ? Didn't you say you worked in a lab at one point and now you have expert advice and opinions ?

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
You are better than Columbo ! Such a researcher you are.

What an incredible scientific list of areas that one might encounter the WuFLu ! Your analysis is saving lives.

Pretty funny. The virus is probably all over the place. Wonder if it will show up at an OXOXO next ?

Maybe near Russ' house in the hood ? , as he calls it

The LEGITIMATE problem that worries me is that Rocky Point, not known for germaphobia or high sanitary standards, has now locked down it's entire population from ANY and ALL BUGS. They have shuttered all from not only Covid herd immunity, but also the gazillions of other bugs that float around the fish market, the bathrooms with no soap and no hot water, the restaurants, etc., etc.

Now, the population that has been quarantined is wide open to illnesses that their immune systems were already easily able to fight off and now with all the purrell baths and sanitization and lockdown, residents will be getting sick from stuff that they never would have every had to worry about otherwise.

I'd be much more worried about that, than the WuFlu. Getting sick from stuff that you otherwise would not have gotten sick from could just overwhelm the challenged medical system in RP.

What say you Roberto?, you scientific expert you ? Didn't you say you worked in a lab at one point and now you have expert advice and opinions ?
Some of the people who post here are scientists with decades of experience working in a lab, or even hundreds of peer reviewed publications. Such people tend to bristle at hearing racist slang for things that have perfectly reasonable scientific and common names. Such people also know that if only 1% (or less) of a population has antibodies (which may or may not imply immunity), that population is no where near herd immunity. The US population is millions of deaths from herd immunity in the case of COVID-19.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I know for me..I don't really care what you prefer. You are not here. You are probably comfortable up there somewhere looking down your nose at people trying to do the right thing. Who cares what you prefer? Nobody here for sure.
And I could give two shits which you prefer as well. You are just some self-righteous internet stranger that has zero effect on my life. Sorry your lot in life is so bad. Maybe come to America and things will improve? Or are you not allowed?

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Some of the people who post here are scientists with decades of experience working in a lab, or even hundreds of peer reviewed publications. Such people tend to bristle at hearing racist slang for things that have perfectly reasonable scientific and common names. Such people also know that if only 1% (or less) of a population has antibodies (which may or may not imply immunity), that population is no where near herd immunity. The US population is millions of deaths from herd immunity in the case of COVID-19.
Yup, everyone on the internet is an expert.....Especially these days when it come to the Chinese virus. Intelligent don't believe a word from the internet 'experts'. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. You may now address me as an Expert on pretty much all things.

rplarry

Well Known Member
First of all, nothing I said was racist. The virus originated in Wuhan and it has attributes of the flu. Hence, WuFlu. Get a grip softy. People like you are so bored that you have to make up things to be offended by, or lob accusations that have zero merit. Go find your safe space and your stuffed unicorn to hug on to make you feel better.

As the bold and courageous lab rat expert that you are, I’m guessing you would agree with my sentiments about the unintended consequences of a lengthy shelter in place lockdown , correct ?

Kenny

Well Known Member
I just want to stop in and thank Larry for showing everyone very clearly what I've known about his core for years. It's empty.

rplarry

Well Known Member
I just want to stop in and thank Larry for showing everyone very clearly what I've known about his core for years. It's empty.
Thanks Kenny. I have always held your opinion and commentary in the highest esteem.

Maybe IdylWind will let you borrow his stuffed unicorn as well.

Kenny

Well Known Member
I have always seen you as a weak man Larry, and you have never let me down. Love ya man, and pass that, uh, unicorn over to me.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Good luck Kenny, we're taking a vacation away from all things Mexico for 6 months - have a great summer, be safe, stay healthy.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Good luck Kenny, we're taking a vacation away from all things Mexico for 6 months - have a great summer, be safe, stay healthy.
Good for you Joe. You guys have a safe and wonderful time. I'll continue to monitor this global catastrophe and do what I need to do to keep us all safe.