Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

RP Life

Well Known Member
Planning ahead for opening the beaches

García González detailed among steps to prepare for reopening area beaches is that of modifying cleaning protocols, as most of the waste collected could represent a high risk for the novel coronavirus. Steps also include training beach vendors as to how to deal with clients due to health protocols, limiting entrances to beaches, as well as possible use of a sanitizing tunnel, among other efforts.

So if they do implement the sanitizing tunnel to enter the beach and water what will the spray do to the sea life??? It is not one person, but thousands over time. Each time they leave the beach and reenter they would be sprayed again. Are they even thinking about long term effects for the people and environment???

playaperro

El Pirata
As far as I know, nope. Have not seen or heard of the port being reopened yet for any charters or tourist activity. It was my understanding that only commercial fishermen were being allowed out.

Wouldn't mind social distancing myself at the 51 for awhile!
Is the big Momma considered commercial?Screenshot_20200629-121555.png

C25 Doug

As far as I know, nope. Have not seen or heard of the port being reopened yet for any charters or tourist activity. It was my understanding that only commercial fishermen were being allowed out.

Thanks! Maybe someday....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!

People are out fishing with Captains and a manifest for the port captain

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Gov. Ducey closed the Restaurants, bars and gyms again for 30 days. Welcome to my nightmare!
Too little too late. Hope the people of Arizona hunker done fast. Get your ass wipe quick. Please try not to raid Sams club or the Bodega of all the toiletries just to drag them back to Phoenix. Then put out a post to Bragg about it. Uncool if you have been a guilty party in the passed.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Too little too late. Hope the people of Arizona hunker done fast. Get your ass wipe quick. Please try not to raid Sams club or the Bodega of all the toiletries just to drag them back to Phoenix. Then put out a post to Bragg about it. Uncool if you have been a guilty party in the passed.
Oof, Bragg, passed. Did you passed (sic) third grade? Your grammar is atrocious.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Oof, Bragg, passed. Did you passed (sic) third grade? Your grammar is atrocious.
My horrible grammar has done just fine. If you must know it helped me retire at the age of 50. With a very substantial net value. So any time you would like to compare apples let’s have a beer when covid clears, if you have the gonads to sit face to face. If anyone is a keyboard warrior I believe it would be you. Just let me know where I can send a picture so you can recognize me sitting at the bar waiting ever so patiently. Either agree to meet or just fuck off pest.

My question to the rest of the forum is “ does Queen of Kings have the balls“ simple yes or no will do

Since you're well connected down there, is there any way you could spread the word that this tunnel is going to scare away tourists as long as it's up? I totally understand locals wanting to protect themselves, so if they feel strongly about the tunnel, then I respect that. However it's possible they might not realize it's a big deal to prospective tourists. Especially those that are older or have small children.

The fact that it's apparently run by volunteers makes it even more dangerous. There's no way I could send my small children through a mystery tunnel composed of who knows what and no clue what the concentration level is.
For us as a family the tunnel is sort of a factor for us because we don't know what could result in that years from now. But we have other motives on why we don't plan on coming back till next year; Penasco has very limited hospital beds, if you get infected there as an outsider you are out of luck, people in Mexico have not been taking social distancing seriously out in public whenever we have gone to Magdalena and Nogales, the police in Penasco arresting people for riding their bike or exercising outside, not being able to go into the ocean while there & the police in Sonoyta requiring a mask while driving through their town on the way to Penasco (money grab as always for Sonoyta).

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
For us as a family the tunnel is sort of a factor for us because we don't know what could result in that years from now. But we have other motives on why we don't plan on coming back till next year; Penasco has very limited hospital beds, if you get infected there as an outsider you are out of luck, people in Mexico have not been taking social distancing seriously out in public whenever we have gone to Magdalena and Nogales, the police in Penasco arresting people for riding their bike or exercising outside, not being able to go into the ocean while there & the police in Sonoyta requiring a mask while driving through their town on the way to Penasco (money grab as always for Sonoyta).
You obviously are not paying attention

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Since you're well connected down there, is there any way you could spread the word that this tunnel is going to scare away tourists as long as it's up? I totally understand locals wanting to protect themselves, so if they feel strongly about the tunnel, then I respect that. However it's possible they might not realize it's a big deal to prospective tourists. Especially those that are older or have small children.

The fact that it's apparently run by volunteers makes it even more dangerous. There's no way I could send my small children through a mystery tunnel composed of who knows what and no clue what the concentration level is.

Ben, I've been BARKING about this for weeks now my man...

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I went to my primary care Dr. yesterday for a follow up visit from last Nov. and asked him how real the CV is.
He gave me a look that actually worried me a bit.

He said it isn't fake news, wear a mask, wash and wash again, rinse out your nose and mouth after being around strangers,
limit traveling and don't get into a plane this year.

Then he said it's that bad and the news is actually under playing it currently.
He's had 6 patients die from it, all were over 50 and knows it's going to get worse until places where people gather get
shut down and a treatment is approved.

I told him about what Penasco is doing and he said the US should have done something similar to that months ago especially
in the hot spots.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Really?! FROM YOU?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you don't want to start a spell check and grammar war. YO SOY TU MAESTRA PENDEJA. You haven't been on this forum long have you?!