Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Kenny is my friend. I have other very liberal friends. The trick to remaining friends over many, many years?

Put politics aside and concentrate on why you're friends in the first place. In my case, it's usually the love of fishing and the outdoors. Fish don't know or talk politics.

playaperro

El Pirata
So beaches are open down south but if you own a house in Penasco you can't even get into town, the day the mayor is waiting for is here, read on Facebook there's many new cases, maybe life knows how many.Screenshot_20200701-150745.pngScreenshot_20200701-150745.png

ernesto

Well Known Member
Those that still don't believe at this point are more susceptible with their risky behavior. Not all bad. Just nature's way of thinning the herd. Rock on non- believers. I am aware of numerous people that have this nasty illness . And I don't wish this on anyone.

Last edited:

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Don't watch or read those news outlets , don't know anybody that has gotten the virus and none of my friends know of anybody . Stopped watching the news because it does nothing but rehash liberal bias .
Sure the news has CV coverage front and center and making people think, It can't be that bad, really?
When I was at my Dr. I asked him point blank if the CV was being over blown. His look and reply definitely answered that question.

Sorry, Non believing idiots, you better hope you don't drag it home with you and infect your family.
Wear your F##king masks, wash up if you know how and stay home for the rest of us who care about our loved ones and ourselves.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It was a proposal and the powers to be need to make a decision.
If they decide to go forward it will disrupt the slow re-opening going on now.
Mexico doesn't have money printing presses like the US does to give people $$
to stay home.
It's a difficult position to be in for any country now.

joanC

Well Known Member
There is nothing physically or legally stopping Mexico from producing as much new money it chooses, as the gold standard was eliminated many years ago. However, there can be hangovers in terms of inflation ( and interest rates ) and currency devaluation, as well as future debt servicing.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
There is nothing physically or legally stopping Mexico from producing as much new money it chooses, as the gold standard was eliminated many years ago. However, there can be hangovers in terms of inflation ( and interest rates ) and currency devaluation, as well as future debt servicing.
You blink in Mexico and their currency devalues 10-20% in a month so they need to watch what their doing with the printing presses.
In the US not so much because everyone wants dollars. I agree with everything you're saying.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
He's the only Dr. I have ever trusted. so not a 2 bit Dr. I'm not ill and probably in better shape than you are.
I'm over 50 but will take some of the precautions in-order to hang out a bit longer.

People like you are the reason this isn't getting controlled, ME, ME and more Me, must be the song you sing to yourself.
With the CV-19 virus currently doing a little mutating you better hope it doesn't target you Me, Me and more Me types and
you don't end up with a ventilator down your throat.

FYI, Your buddies the Chinese might have another dose of mutated Swine Flu heading your way. Get under the bed quick. :cool:
Hate to break the news to you but your doctor is two-bit. Because you trust him doesn't me shit to anyone. Yes, I am aware the Chinese are infecting the world with another mutation. I am curious why you think I am under my bed when just about every post, I profess to living my life as normal with ZERO fear of the Chinese virus.