Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

I don't think you will have a problem.

How and where are they going to get the collection personal, testing supplies and labs to process the tests.
In AZ it takes 4-7 days to schedule schedule a test at most of the drive up sites like Urgent care, CVS.
There's the free testing fairs they have on weekends that usually have miles long lines.
Then you have to wait 7 to 14 days to get the results back.

It's not a well thought out or doable plan as usual from the mice in DC.
Afraid it's more noise than substance.

Petrose

How and where are they going to get the collection personal, testing supplies and labs to process the tests.
In AZ it takes 4-7 days to schedule schedule a test at most of the drive up sites like Urgent care, CVS.
There's the free testing fairs they have on weekends that usually have miles long lines.

Come on man! Lol, More bullshit hearsay. I personally scheduled an appointment the night before for 6am at the South Mountain testing site. Absolutely no waiting and got results in 72 hours. If you have no clue and watch/believe everything on the news it won't be long before the lights go out in your basement.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

You could make significant case for a violation of constitutional rights. Asking for or demanding a "sample" to re-enter the US would be a violation of the 4th amendment.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Come on man! Lol, More bullshit hearsay. I personally scheduled an appointment the night before for 6am at the South Mountain testing site. Absolutely no waiting and got results in 72 hours. If you have no clue and watch/believe everything on the news it won't be long before the lights go out in your basement.
So what were the results of your test? how did they contact you, phone, text or email?
Thanks for sharing your test results.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Typical response from these two .
Let's wait for Steve's typical response to this question that I've asked him 7 times now. Steve, will you bet me $100 that Trump loses the election? O wait, typically Steve never responds to that question. That's so typical for Steve!

Petrose

Negative.

Are you currently experiencing any of these severe symptoms?

• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion or inability to arouse
  • Bluish lips or face
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION; CALL 911 OR YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY.

This program provides in-person COVID-19 testing for qualified individuals.

Step 1: Take the COVID-19 Assessment.

Step 2: If you are eligible for a test, select a test location, date, and time for your appointment.

Step 3: DOWNLOAD and PRINT your test voucher and take it with you to the test site.

Testing is only valid for the date printed on the voucher.

Step 4:
You will be notified by email when your results are available. Results will be available 3 to 5 business days after your test.

Sorry to disappoint you but, My daughter had to drive to Flagstaff on July 6th to get a Covid test because all the sites at
CVS and urgent cares in the PHX area were booked out 5-7 days on July 2nd . She arrived in Flagstaff at 8AM and it took
3 hours in line to get tested, then It took her 8 days to get results back.
She took the test on July 6th when the Covid covid was peaking in the Phx area.

I called my Dr. to see if we could get her in there, his office had a 2 day wait with results in 3-4 days, but he was booked
out 2 weeks for new patients which she would have been because she lived in Flagstaff at the time.
Her room mate tested Positive for Covid so she needed to be tested and quarantined because she worked in a
Crisis shelter in Flagstaff, before she was allowed back to work.
You should try doing that sometime, that's a humbling experience.

So some of what you said could be true as all of what I said was true for our experience for the early July time period.

Oh by the way, I'm enjoying a nice warm, breezy day in Cholla Bay Mexico:cool: right now watching the waves crash against the rocks
in front of my house and not worrying about anything other than making sure a couple of Pacifico's are really cold for tonight.:cool:.
Also I don't watch the news, stopped doing that years ago.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Stevie boy why did you take my name off your post of 1:14 today??
Don't you hate when they do that and even change some of their own twisted words so they sound more innocent, you know what I call people like that MOTHERFUCKER PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!!!!! I had to idiots do that to me when they could not back up what they were saying, one happened a couple of years ago and the latest one just about a week ago or so a bitch (Astrid Madrid) call me, ME a racist!!!! I have been harassed by the cops for 40 years in Tucson for been latino, the only people I have a beef with are the pieces of shit good for nothing cops that use their badges to take advantage of others and the MOTHERFUCKER PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT assholes that change their own fucking words!!!! men that feel good, thank you for letting me vent!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Typical response from these two .

me three, I had a good laugh with that one!!!! by the way, I am NOT affiliated to any political party nor take a side, and hate the organized religious crime, if anything you can call me .......nothing....no sides no beliefs.......just don't call me