Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Try telling that to the families of the, over 1 million people who did die from Covid and the many other's with long term issues from it.

You must be thinking it "Sucks to Be them" when you think about it.

Do you have an orange complexion and bad hair like some other mouth piece who was spouting "it's just like the Flu" ??

People should be wondering how many people have died because of that Lie to the People of our country who would
still be here, If only somebody did the right thing and told the truth and took proper action back in Feb/Mar.
But then you prefer "Sucks to be Them".
Sucks to be them, is what it is or suckers and losers.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I’m seeing the “You are ignoring content by this member” flag in a few recent posts on this thread so the racist, anti-science trolls must be gathering for another desperate COVID fake news charge. Time for some of them to go back into the sock drawer, especially the ones who never have anything useful to say about Puerto Peñasco.

I’ve got my second injection in the Pfizer COVID vaccine study today. In two weeks I plan to get an antibody test that will tell me whether I got the read deal or the placebo. No reports of any problems with the Pfizer vaccine so far. They have applied for approval to expand the trial from 30,000 to 44,000 in the US to include additional vulnerable groups and push the age down to 16.
I look forward to hearing about your test results - it sure would be nice for a safe and effective vaccine to come to market soon. Thank you for volunteering.

joester

2 salty dawgs
for Steve -
your fat man and his pasty-white slenderman son-in-law didn't include the one group that matters most to that "peace" deal - the Palestinians. Matter of fact, just to appease Israel, it most likely makes it less likely for real peace. Think about that for a while.

AZRob

Well Known Member
Put your money where you fucking mouth is!!! I guarantee GUARANTEE that I have a higher IQ than you. I will bet you a thousand fucking dollars. You're a child because you have the mentality of a little kid. Grown ups are talking about real issues and your only addition to the conversation is to chime in with CHINESE VIRUS. You're a tool.

Put your fucking money where your mouth is. I bet I do EVERYTHING in my life better than you. I'm in a wheelchair precisely because I WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!! You could have never been in a position to break your fucking back because you pry don't even know how to ride a motorcycle and if you do then I guarantee I would have fucking mopped the floor with you. Pick something. I will go head to head whenever you'd like. Maybe you're better than me at the 50 yard dash! That's about it. I used to wipe my ass with BENCH RIDERS like you. GTFOH!!!!!
Dang!!!!! YOU having a bad day!!

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
for Steve -
your fat man and his pasty-white slenderman son-in-law didn't include the one group that matters most to that "peace" deal - the Palestinians. Matter of fact, just to appease Israel, it most likely makes it less likely for real peace. Think about that for a while.
4 maybe 5 more countries will be added to the agreement soon . Your just pissed your guy is a failure .

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well , M.J.
got his knickers in a knot . Trump got the mid east deal done mean while your guy is standing in a field swatting bugs with nobody there. 49 days ,can't wait . As far as this virus , you have a 98% survival rate mean while it's local government social engineering at its best . Life is a risk as M.J knows all too well . Relax have a beer and enjoy the ride .
Mid east deal done!!!! WOW!! You seriously are low information! With the two HEAVY HITTERS in the region UAE and Bahrain?! Please!!! LOL again, when you speak you let me know who you really are. A low information person. Which is pry why your whole life you've kept it simple to hide that big brain of yours. I guess that's why you guys stick to simple answers. I mentioned a 2,000 year EXTREMELY COMPLEX subject and your answer was TRUMP GOT THE MID EAST DEAL DONE. Shocker!!! You provided me with absolutely no meaningful information which means I am now dumber for having listened to you.

Yes, that's right. The mid east is now fixed because we got those heavy hitters in the region UAE and Bahrain to sit down with Israel... You're an official idiot. We haven't even talked about Iran, Saudi Arabia. Tell me your thoughts about the Israeli land grabs going on in Palestinian territory. I'm sure you're well read on all of that complexity right? I mean you're Maduro Steve after all. We come to you for understanding. Maybe we can get an airhead quote from Queen while we're at it.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
for Steve -
This deal is a publicity stunt for both NET and DRUMPH. Net was being investigated for corruption and barely squeaked out a win recently while we know what is happening here and it's 50 some days until an election. UAE is getting F-35's so if you read into this deal there is plenty of incentive on all sides to do this little beauty pageant. Again, no mention of Israelis that are squatting and settling in Palestinian territory. This is hardly some mid east breakthrough. Only low information people that don't read or have an understanding of history and the world champion this nothing burger!

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
I look forward to hearing about your test results - it sure would be nice for a safe and effective vaccine to come to market soon. Thank you for volunteering.
My reading of some fairly obvious tea leaves is that the US will begin distributing the Pfizer vaccine four weeks from now. Based on side effects we believe my wife definitely got the vaccine, but it’s still near 50/50 for me. I’m primarily a physical scientist but the mRNA approach in the Pfizer vaccine is almost certain to be safe. There is no virus or protein component. The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a generally innocuous primate virus to deliver instructions for synthesizing the Covid spike protein. Only a large phase 3 trial can rule out a small number of people developing an illness from the delivery virus.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Mid east deal done!!!! WOW!! You seriously are low information! With the two HEAVY HITTERS in the region UAE and Bahrain?! Please!!! LOL again, when you speak you let me know who you really are. A low information person. Which is pry why your whole life you've kept it simple to hide that big brain of yours. I guess that's why you guys stick to simple answers. I mentioned a 2,000 year EXTREMELY COMPLEX subject and your answer was TRUMP GOT THE MID EAST DEAL DONE. Shocker!!! You provided me with absolutely no meaningful information which means I am now dumber for having listened to you.

Yes, that's right. The mid east is now fixed because we got those heavy hitters in the region UAE and Bahrain to sit down with Israel... You're an official idiot. We haven't even talked about Iran, Saudi Arabia. Tell me your thoughts about the Israeli land grabs going on in Palestinian territory. I'm sure you're well read on all of that complexity right? I mean you're Maduro Steve after all. We come to you for understanding. Maybe we can get an airhead quote from Queen while we're at it.
Typical of a liberal to call names , all this to make yourself feel better about yourself . Palestinians don't have any interest in peace , they will be dealt with soon . Mean while , your Harris Biden folks , deer in headlights !!

Kenny

Well Known Member
Typical of a liberal to call names , all this to make yourself feel better about yourself . Palestinians don't have any interest in peace , they will be dealt with soon . Mean while , your Harris Biden folks , deer in headlights !!
Your political bullshit is apparently only permitted for entertainment purposes, but it only shows, here it comes, what a dumbass you are.
Look, words and names are meant to convey thoughts and I think you're a dumbass. Actually, I think you should be a fan of name-calling, after all, it's the leader of your cult's favorite way to communicate. Hey, I'll throw in a few lies too, just to make you feel at home. Good boy, now go sit down.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Try telling that to the families of the, over 1 million people who did die from Covid and the many other's with long term issues from it.

You must be thinking it "Sucks to Be them" when you think about it.

Do you have an orange complexion and bad hair like some other mouth piece who was spouting "it's just like the Flu" ??

People should be wondering how many people have died because of that Lie to the People of our country who would
still be here, If only somebody did the right thing and told the truth and took proper action back in Feb/Mar.
But then you prefer "Sucks to be Them".
Actually I put the blame for those deaths exactly where it belongs, China. The Chinese virus was created and released by them. They did all they could for months to cover it up. President Trump reacted early by banning flights and people from China while Pelosi and other democRATS called him a racist and a xenophobe for his decisive actions trying to protect Americans.
P.S. It is basically just like the common flu. Might want to see how many people worldwide the common flu has killed historically.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Actually I put the blame for those deaths exactly where it belongs, China. The Chinese virus was created and released by them. They did all they could for months to cover it up. President Trump reacted early by banning flights and people from China while Pelosi and other democRATS called him a racist and a xenophobe for his decisive actions trying to protect Americans.
P.S. It is basically just like the common flu. Might want to see how many people worldwide the common flu has killed historically.
Keep drinking and breathing that Kool-aide. LOL

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Your political bullshit is apparently only permitted for entertainment purposes, but it only shows, here it comes, what a dumbass you are.
Look, words and names are meant to convey thoughts and I think you're a dumbass. Actually, I think you should be a fan of name-calling, after all, it's the leader of your cult's favorite way to communicate. Hey, I'll throw in a few lies too, just to make you feel at home. Good boy, now go sit down.
Pot meet kettle.....

Kenny

Well Known Member
Well , M.J.
got his knickers in a knot . Trump got the mid east deal done mean while your guy is standing in a field swatting bugs with nobody there. 49 days ,can't wait . As far as this virus , you have a 98% survival rate mean while it's local government social engineering at its best . Life is a risk as M.J knows all too well . Relax have a beer and enjoy the ride .
What do you call a peace agreement between 3 countries that were never at war with each other in the first place ?
...a photo op