Lost Cat...Sonoran Sea area

WILEY CAT.jpg Our Bengal Cat escaped in the Sonoran Sea parking lot on Dec 30th. There is a 500 usd reward for live return of "Wiley". Any info to [email protected] or +16025497908 The cat is small, golden brown with leopard spot pattern. He looks more like a wild animal than a pet.

Roberto

Nancy Phalen is the go to person for cats. We'll send it along to her. I assume you got a poster up around the condo, especially for the staff.

Nancy Phalen is the go to person for cats. We'll send it along to her. I assume you got a poster up around the condo, especially for the staff.
Thank you Roberto, much appreciated. We put up signs at the Sea and the surrounding condo's, have all the staff notified and even cab drivers on the lookout.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Beautiful cat - I honestly hope you find it. (From one that currently has 9 rescued cats). :(
I'm kind of surprised you travel with it (or it with you). My cats hate the car, even going on a short ride to the vet! And they won't get near strangers.

Please let us know how this turns out. Thanks!

playaperro

El Pirata
My Daughter has one of those cats, very pretty cats, they thought it was an f3 but turns out it was an f2, hope it turns up.

Beautiful cat - I honestly hope you find it. (From one that currently has 9 rescued cats). :(
I'm kind of surprised you travel with it (or it with you). My cats hate the car, even going on a short ride to the vet! And they won't get near strangers.

Please let us know how this turns out. Thanks!
Stuart he hates the car ride as well but loves sitting out on the balcony when we are in RP. He just lays on my lap while driving...unfortunately as soon as I opened the door in the Sea parking lot he jumped out, panicked and ran. He has always been an indoor cat so not so sure how he will fare out there. Will let you all know if we ever find him.

mis2810

OMG, I hope you find him. I was down this weekend and saw your flyers. I was sick thinking about it. We bring our cat with us every trip, but I always have her in a crate/pet carrier until we are safely inside the condo. If it makes you feel any better, there is a resident cat that lives at Las Palmas and the maids leave food and water out for her every night. I kept checking to see if your kitty was there with the other cat - hoping she would smell the cat food and head that way.

El Gato

Do pray you find your kitty. George, our Bengal, lived at Bella Sirena for 3 years. He loved it. An F2 he was an indoor cat. He like hanging over the 8th floor balcony and gave us heart failure.

Terry C

FYI, a FB post I seen from yesterday

Thank you, Thank you, Puerto Penasco!! We have our little cat back at home!! He was found at the Sonoran Spa!

Yes, my husband drove down as soon as we got the call. Security put him in our condo (we're at the Sea) and we had Cholla friends come sit with him until he got there. They were back in Chandler by 1030!

<-- 4 cats and 1 batshit crazy dog.

YAY.
I am so glad to hear that. It has always been a thought in the back of our minds that we never see any cats down there. We hadn't seen one until our trip in November, we had always assumed that they were high on the food list for all the dogs running the streets.
I was worried for you.
Awesome news.

Last edited:

Terry C

Not sure why bobbyjones didn't come on here and post they found the cat. Maybe with all the excitement she forgot. Anyway, congrats for getting your cat back. We had a Bengal once, his Name was Willy. Black and White male.

El Gato

So happy for you. Our Bengal just arrived to sprawl across the back of my chair after opening and closing cabinets - loudly. I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak of losing him. They are such a wonderful part of our lives.

mis2810

So happy they found him!!!!! I've been thinking about this cat for over a week. I can't imagine the heartbreak and now the happiness to have him home!

Terry C

Email from the owner..............
Hi Terry,

I saw your reply on rockypointtalk.com in regard to our lost cat and found your email via your website. I just wanted to say thanks for letting everyone that replied know the outcome. I have been trying to post a thank you on the same forum but I changed my profile email on the forum which then requires a confirmation email. The confirmation email never arrives or shows up in my spam so I have been unable to confirm and thus make any posts. Anyway, if I could ask a favor from you...the next time your on the forum please let eveyone know that I have been unable to post due to email verification problem but I wanted to let everyone know that I really appreciate everyones comments and support. It truly helped me and my family knowing that there were some caring people keeping keeping an eye out for him.

Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family in 2015!

Bob Allen

I was happy to read that you got him back and it was very heartwarming to hear of all the help he got! I have a Cornish Rex cat myself and would be devastated if he was lost as they don't have any fear of things.