Loving It!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Okay, maybe tooting my own horn just a little bit (toot-toot!), but I absolutely love it when I get mail like this from guys that have bought my lures.

"This lure was absolutely amazing! We caught 90% of our fish on this lure. We named it "Sexy Lilliani" after the sexiest girl in Punta Abreojos. She knew how to swing her cola. First day out a marlin, big dorado the whole week and a wahoo on the last day. This was on the Pacific side of Baja. How much to get three more of these? Anything else you can suggest for Mag Bay or Abreojos marlin, wahoo? Craig "

Only problem is, I don't know which lure it is! Hahaha! I dug back in my email and found a pic of the lures I made for him, then sent it to him and asked him if it was one of these.

So... let's all take a guess at which one is now named "Sexy Lilliani." I threw some numbers on the picture to make it easy. I'll post the results when he gets back to me. And oh, there is a slight possibility it's not one of these at all, since he has bought a few other lures from me in the past, but I suspect the "sexy" girl is in this batch.

don

I'll throw in a #6, since it seems like the dorado chew up the "Mexican Flag colors".

Stuart makes so dynamite looking and productive lures. I use his instead of 'Net' lures.