Lukeville Port of Entry Expansion

Roberto

The gateway to Tucson's beach is growing.
The expansion of the Lukeville Port of Entry - which leads to Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, aka Rocky Point - is under way, and southbound travel is being restricted through Jan. 6.
From 7 a.m. Mondays through 5 p.m. Thursdays, only one southbound lane will be open.
When the work is completed - sometime in the spring - the port entryway will grow from three passenger-vehicle lanes to five. The two additional lanes will be reversible to expedite entry and exit on busy weekends and during spring break.
The $2.5 million project is being funded with $1.5 million from the Federal Highway Administration, as well as $1 million from the Rocky Point Convention and Visitors Bureau in Sonora, which was provided to the Arizona Department of Transportation through the Arizona-Mexico Commission.

Copyright 2010 Arizona Daily Star. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ernesto

Does her family still own a condo in Las Mareas? She refused to pay homeowners dues in Las Conchas. Nice neighbor.

jerry

If that corporate shill Obama had left janet as Gov. we would have never gotten 1070,my idiot congressman wouldn't have promoted a boycott of Arizona business and my partner and i would be over in Laguna beach and Newport installing two Gamble House style entry door systems for guys with too much money that we built in Tucson. i would soon after be the proud owner of a new 5hp honda motor for my fat boy canoe....oh well I still have a paddle or two (get ready kenny!)
http://marine.honda.com/Products/modeldetail/BF5

If that corporate shill Obama had left janet as Gov. we would have never gotten 1070,my idiot congressman wouldn't have promoted a boycott of Arizona business and my partner and i would be over in Laguna beach and Newport installing two Gamble House style entry door systems for guys with too much money that we built in Tucson. i would soon after be the proud owner of a new 5hp honda motor for my fat boy canoe....oh well I still have a paddle or two (get ready kenny!)
http://marine.honda.com/Products/modeldetail/BF5
:jerry2:
OMG!!! How quickly people turn!! :stir:

I knew 1070 was Obama's fault.:rofl:

Stuart/Chari....we need a "whine" smiley.....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Joe - you have to admit -- it is kind of funny watching them turn on each other and eat their own.

Here. You have a choice of two: :whine: :crybaby:

one is "whine" and one is "crybaby", with colons on either end.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Can't we have both, Stuart? Speaking of smilies, I ask for a drooling smilie and a puking smilie a little while ago.....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
You do have both. I'll look up some drool and puke when I get a minute. Isn't life grand being a poobah? Hahahahah!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Now you're talking,

Joe - you have to admit -- it is kind of funny watching them turn on each other and eat their own.

Here. You have a choice of two: :whine: :crybaby:

one is "whine" and one is "crybaby", with colons on either end.
~~~ Now you're talking, ~~~ I'll wear these out, ~~~

:crybaby:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :whine: ~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Perfect for the DIME DROPPERS of this forum !!! ~~~

~~~ I wasn't back this time 2 - days when the dime droppers, & Cotton Candy peddlers ~~~

Were like ~~~ :crybaby: :whine: ~~~ Stuart, Tyler, Chari, ~~~

Why is HAPPY back, ~~~ did you see what he posted, ? :whine:

~~~ Ching, Ching, dimes are a dropping ~~~ :crybaby: ~~~

~~~ I can't do anything about it, so I just sit here & laugh my ass off ~~~ :lol:

Jack Stien,

Last edited:

Kenny

I've been waiting for you to start :whine:ing about poor HAPPY being picked on by the dime droppers before welcoming you back........ ya big :crybaby:

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I've been waiting for you to start :whine:ing about poor HAPPY being picked on by the dime droppers before welcoming you back; ya big :crybaby:
Start ?? start what ?? I don't :whine: ~~~ I bet that :crybaby: rocky put you up to this :lol:

Jack Stien,

Last edited:
Poor :crybaby: HAPPY....I never complained about him being back....and if I actually "picked" on him, I figured he was big enough....oh sorry....OLD enough to defend himself!!!