March 5th 2011 Shooting on Calle 13

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Is it safe to assume every mexican with a truck is armed ? I love tacos Gus but definitely not going to calle trece anymore especially at 2am. Thats gotta be one of the worst streets in RP for drugs and overall NON #Winning people. That street should be renamed Van Buren

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Eh, I'll still go to Guss Asadero. And maybe some of the clubs here and there. Not at 2 AM, however. I'm usually sawing logs by 10:00 PM these days; if I make it that long.

Joe - I think you missed something, though. This was in the middle of the afternoon, not 2 AM. Shooting up the place at 2 AM would be bad for the hookers-n-blow business.

I have a bunch of pictures from Spring Break along Calle 13 from a few years ago. A happy place, smiling faces. Full of families. It's certainly not that way now. For lack of a better description, it's gotten very "seedy." I'll post them up when I get a chance.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Eh, I'll still go to Guss Asadero. And maybe some of the clubs here and there. Not at 2 AM, however. I'm usually sawing logs by 10:00 PM these days; if I make it that long.

Joe - I think you missed something, though. This was in the middle of the afternoon, not 2 AM. Shooting up the place at 2 AM would be bad for the hookers-n-blow business.

I have a bunch of pictures from Spring Break along Calle 13 from a few years ago. A happy place, smiling faces. Full of families. It's certainly not that way now. For lack of a better description, it's gotten very "seedy." I'll post them up when I get a chance.
I get to RP quite a bit, about 10 weekends a year so I have a pretty good feeling for Calle Trece. I know it happened during the day but at night when you are sitting there eating tacos looking at the people that pass down that street.... i dont know if SEEDY is a good enough adjective. We like to go to Elixr and thats why I said we're usually there at 2am eating. During the day it has a more homely feel but obviously thats a facade. I especially like the guy that comes by asking if you need any "Party supplies" ? I was like no way, you sell champagne and condoms?!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
That Makes 4 Neighbors

I was just informed by D.B. friend of Roberto that one the guys shot was my neighbor across the street it was his uncles house I destroyed after he went into my house in 2002(some of you my remember that post) these people dont understand anything but violence so good riddens to you. 2 more of my neighbors directly behind my house,were kidnapped and found shot with their fingers cut off. They were shirt tail inlaws of D.B. they lived behind me. The neighbor Jesus V. next door kidnapped and beaten and released out by the Mayan Palace. Thats what you call close to home.

AZ ROB

Bill hope nobody looses the directions to one of your neigbhors and accidentally comes to your house....

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I think its time to sell, I wonder how many thousands of dollars each of those 20 cent bullets is going to cost me in equity of the properties we have, in the long run in Penasco it will run into millions for each bullet fired. I knew the neighbors involved and whoever did the job did the neighborhood a favor. Roberto, you may or may not remember but D.B. would when the mother of one these jackasses (not you Stuart, my good buddy) tried to extort me in 2007.

Last edited:
So...what was the actual count.....how many got shot/killed? Did the guy think that getting to the Carnivale area or navy base would give him some protection?

Cortez2

At 6PM on Thurs 2 guys were shot and killed at the last Pemex going out of town. Yesterday, after missing for 4 days, a 16 year old girl was found shot dead and her body dumped in front of the cement business on the outskirts of town. This is really getting out of hand. Starting to look like Juarez.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
At 6PM on Thurs 2 guys were shot and killed at the last Pemex going out of town. Yesterday, after missing for 4 days, a 16 year old girl was found shot dead and her body dumped in front of the cement business on the outskirts of town. This is really getting out of hand. Starting to look like Juarez.
Rockpoint has become bifurcated. This is not news for RPtimes or US Rocky Point citizens; the American tourists and their enclaves.
This will be buried as 10's of other incidents that do not involve Condo owners and their mercantilist.

I spoke to a Las conchas resident and asked about the carnival incident, Clue less... not a word and the family had been there a week.

Good Friend "Wahoo" gave me the police report on the carnival "shootout" and he said that the occupants in cars had "Chivo horns" which spit out 60 rounds in seconds, and one then followed their target with a revolver at the hospital. Shot (emptied) into the 21 year old Puerto Penasco native with 5 .38's . Police report the white car last Saturday (Carnival) had 58 bullet holes. The sad part of the story is a bus of school children where being brought in to celebrate the parades when the shootings happened. These children scattered as Chaperones told them to drop to the ground, crying and craziness was all around. The mental shock these children must have gone through will now be imprinted into for the rest of psyche.

All is well with Americans...., it is the local population I gently weep for.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Her body was also torched.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
"hestamos hartos"

A real coment from real Rockaportense.
This is the truth in Rocky Point.

Thanks Lagrimas.

"Ya no mas
¿De que me pueda alegrar que les den uniformes dizque gratis a mis hijos? si no tengo la certeza de que regresaran a casa. ¿Para que quiero disfrutar un momento de carnaval? si tal vez en lo que resta de mi vida sufra una pena tan grande. ¿De que me sirve un malecon bonito? si es muy probable que ahi mismo termine tragicamente la vida de algun ser querido. Ya estamos hartos de tanta inseguridad, de nada nos sirve todo lo que se pregona si no se nos brinda lo principal, seguridad para los nuestros. Es una tragedia tan grande lo que nos esta pasando, sin trabajo y sin garantia de vida normal y tranquila. Que caro nos ha costado tener autoridades tan corrompidas y temerosas de cumplir con su principal obligacion. Si les faltan pantalones, deberian de ser honestos y decirlo abiertamente, y si estan comprados, en sus manos siempre estara la sangre de aquellos a quienes juraron proteger y les fallaron"

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Lastima de lugar tan bonido
yo tengo dos años que llegue aqui, y lo primero que pense que era un lugar muy tranquilo, y aunque faltan muchas cosas llegue a desear quedarme aqui a que mis hijas no vivieran en un lugar con tanta malisia, pero señores que pena da saber que como en todos lados las autoridades esten tan coludidas con el crimen organizado, da risa y a la vez coraje de que se diga como siempre que no pasa nada, me toco ver en una ocasion que estaban deteniendo algunos carros para quitarles el polarizado ¿A QUIEN QUIEREN ENGAÑAR SEÑORES?? todos los dias me encuentro unas camionetonas de lujo donde realmente no se ve nadie de lo oscuro que estan, ¿ACASO USTEDES NO LAS VEN??, o les conviene hacerse de la vista gorda, o son tantas sus ganancias que obtienen por protegerlos, señores yo soy madre de familia y que tristeza tan grande e insuperable estan pasando los padres de esta niña, POR DIOS YA HAGAN ALGO BUENO, señores gobernantes dejen de pelear los HUESOS COMO PERROS, que realmente para lo que los usan es para enriquecerse ustedes mismos y que LOS QUE LOS ELEGIMOS QUE NOS LLEVE LA CH%&/&%$$&/(), solo deseo que dios proteja a sus familias y que ojala no tengan que pasar un dia el dolor que esta pasando esta familia !!!!!! LASTIMA DE LUGAR TAN BONITO!!!!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Cabo, its not that is isn't reported because all of seems to be, but there was one incident I didn't see reported and that was the 6 bodies found partially covered in dirt behind the Pancho Villa in Ejido Agua Zarca, the only person I heard mention it was Smilin Jack and he referred to as the Narco Pozo.But didn't elaborate and I didn't want to either at that time on this site.