masks in RP

AZRob

Well Known Member
Are the rules in RP changing like in AZ regarding mask wearing? Is it still one person per family that can go into the stores? You still need a mask on in your car driving? You still need one on the beach?
Thanks

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Are the rules in RP changing like in AZ regarding mask wearing? Is it still one person per family that can go into the stores? You still need a mask on in your car driving? You still need one on the beach?
Thanks
No Mexico is not following Az in this matter. When in public you wear a mask, when two or more in a car you wear a mask. At Super Ley store Naomi I shop together but at Sams it is one person per card. Temp checks are performed almost everywhere. Mask up when getting to the beach, once you have your space you can lose the mask. It really is no biggy to us.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
No Mexico is not following Az in this matter. When in public you wear a mask, when two or more in a car you wear a mask. At Super Ley store Naomi I shop together but at Sams it is one person per card. Temp checks are performed almost everywhere. Mask up when getting to the beach, once you have your space you can lose the mask. It really is no biggy to us.
went to sam's today with my mother and sister on one card nothing was said.

richwi

Well Known Member
We went to Sams yesterday and had to go back to the car to get my wife's card, they wouldn't let us both in with our showing just mine.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
3 weeks ago they only let my wife into Sam's, I had to wait in the car.
It's been that way every time we've gone to Sam's since Aug 2020.
I've seen a few irate customers who we're allowed to go in with their spouses during this time.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I've seen a few irate customers who we're allowed to go in with their spouses during this time.
don't know maybe it was because we were three good looking women but then again we also have been coming since July and they have let my husband and I come in together. He must be good looking also. lol

Petrose

My wife and I have been able to go in together in the recent past, 3 times in the last two months. My wife covers for me with her good looks, I'm one ugly SOB

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I simply stated what was the current protocol....if you got away with something...good on ya. I will always play by local rules no matter where I am.

Petrose

I simply stated what was the current protocol....if you got away with something...good on ya. I will always play by local rules no matter where I am.
I'm with you on that. But they kept letting me in, if they had denied me entering I'm okay with that too. I don't understand why more then one person needs to go shopping anyway. Only time we do go grocery shopping together is when we happen to be with each other.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Just got back yesterday after 10 days in rp went to sams club with some friends they denied them entry, today I canceled our membership , we have had that card for well over 20 years and that's with running a restaurant. Super leys is just fine with us ..

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
To paraphrase Dave Chapelle, when you see reverse racism it's "fucking beautiful". A week and a half ago we were down and had to go get some greenies from the ATM at Sonoran Sun I believe it is, West of Bella Sirena. We've been using their corner store recently. Every other time we've had to do the temp check and Claudia has had to walk through the sanitation tunnel to go in while I park. This time we said to use the store and the guy goes, you know where it's at? Yep! Just went and parked. No temp, no mask, no filter, no problem. As we're leaving some Mexicans were entering and they were getting the full cavity check and sanitation tunnel.

As to the question as it pertains to Sonoyta, WHO FUCKING KNOWS?! I would like to know because as we were in a 1 hour and 10 minute line we had them on our face like morons while every other person visible inside or outside a vehicle was not wearing one. I'm sure that was because everyone outside of the vehicles were connected. We politely told them no thank you 12 times to get shuttled to the front of the line for money. It's hard to play the game when you don't know the CURRENT guidelines...

GreedisGood

I think you answered your own question ( if that was a question :)). There are no certain guidelines in Mx. Kinda like the tides. They roll in and out BD941D80-DFCA-4121-BDC3-F47934443114.jpeg

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Driving thru Sonoyta, wear one. In Penasco driving with 2+ people wear a mask (you will see a lot of people driving ignoring this).
But I wear one so the Police don't have an excuse to pull us over. Especially in Sonoyta.

Entering restaurants, bars and all stores mask is required. But you will see more than a few Americans ignoring this, it's up to the business
to enforce this, I've seen a few say, no mask, please leave.