Masseuse

mis2810

I will ask Fabiola how women get handled, When I used a woman sobadora in Phoenix, 16th st. and broadway, I had to strip down to my chones and then she covered me. Are you still mad at me?
No not mad at you even though I'm Italian and hold grudges! LOL You seem to have calmed down lately. :)

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
One other question, and I mean this seriously, so no silly comments from the usual suspects. Do you have to take off all your clothes for this or is it like a regular massage where you can leave your chones on and they strategically move the towel/sheet?
Fabiola said she goes wearing shorts and does take off the top, but covers with a blanket for work on the back.

mis2810

Fabiola said she goes wearing shorts and does take off the top, but covers with a blanket for work on the back.
Good to know the sobador etiquette. Now I just need directions and a phone number. No rush though, I'm not headed down until 4th of July weekend.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Bill, am intersted very much too, please let me know how to get a hold of Machaca,thanks. I love the relieve that "bentosas" give to ones back, specially around the shoulder blades!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Is there anywhere in RP where you can go and get a good massage? Not looking for any "happy" endings, just want a good massage. Have seen people getting them on the beach but did not seem that impressed with what I saw. Thanks for the info.
Sun Devil, Sonoran Sky was offering 2 for 1 at $100 for a while and Im sure its still going on knowing the economy down there. It was pretty good, comparable to something here in Phoenix. I would just ask and make sure both tables are in working condition. I got on and the head mount for your head gave out 3/4 through an hour and for the last little bit I had to essentially hold my head up. Other than that I would say it was very professional, not the ones on the beach in front of Las Palomas.... EL CIELO SONORAN SKY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mis2810

My only problem with El Cielo at Sonoran Sky is that it's really hard to get a hold of them to make an appointment. You can call and call and call and they never pick up the phone. I also couldn't find a direct e-mail for them.

On the other hand, La Spa de Peñasco at Sonoran Spa has their own website and you can send your appointment request through the site and they send you back an e-mail confirmation.

I have been trying to find the name, phone number or website address for the spa at Las Palomas because that's where we're staying over the 4th, but haven't been able to find anything. I tried calling but they just keep disconnecting me - why am I not surprised?