Mayan Palace

marybna

Well Known Member
I have a friend that is coming down from Oregon for a week. Last time she came, we went out to Mayan Palace for Lunch. This was 6 or 7 years ago. We were told we had to go to a sales presentation first. Is that still the same??

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Most likely?? They're expecting paying guests to pay $145 to play the golf course!! That's a ripoff! They don't even have drinking water on the course and no beverage cart.

marybna

Well Known Member
Wow You would need a boat. My friend is going to come down with me in Tax Season because my husband will be in the office 24/7. She was going to come to Mazatlan with us in Nov but couldn't get a a decent flight out of Portland and we drive down. So I told fly to Tucson and we will go to Penasco during Tax Season.

dons2346

To answer your question, no you do not have to take a presentation to have lunch. Just be prepared to pay through the nose, it is expensive in my opinion

Landshark

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
No, you should be able to get there. The Mayan road is fine, and the Caborca highway flooding is receeding
From RPTimes Newspaper 2 hrs ago.
“The Peñasco-Caborca is closed. NOT PASSABLE, A lot of water coming down from the storms in Sonoyta & AZ”
87AB1936-2CBD-45E5-A5B5-9903819AC342.jpeg